CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 64

MAE's P.O.V.

"Are you sure you can do this?" I looked at my friend who is staring at me with worried eyes. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, I want to see him." I replied with misty eyes as I look at the huge dome outside our car. I heard her sigh before she removed her seatbelt. "Okay, but promise me. You will not do something stupid." She asked with a glare. I chuckled and glared back at her. "Define stupid." I jokingly replied. She rolled her eyes at me before she got out of the driver's seat and assembled my wheelchair.

"You know, we should've asked your mom to come with us. I don't think I can handle you when you breakdown." She muttered while assisting me to transfer from the car to the wheelchair. It's my turn to roll my eyes at her as I get settled on my wheelchair. "I will not breakdown. Why would I?" I asked sarcastically. There was a few seconds of silence. I turned my head to look at my bestfriend at my back and she was looking at me sadly. "Do you really want me to spell it out to you? I know what you are going to do and I know it will break your and his heart again." She stated sadly before she started pushing me towards the entrance and that made me silent. 

I fixed my face mask and my hood to hide my face from anyone's view as we made our way towards the entrance of the concert ground. I can feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins the moment I heard my fellow A.R.M.Y.s singing while their music video was playing on a large screen beside the stage. "So, do you have our tickets? What seat are we?" Yani asked while peeking on my shoulder. I opened my shoulder bag and checked my tickets which I showed at the entrance earlier. "Ahmm, your seat is on 220 while I will seat beside you with my wheelchair." I replied while handing our ticket to her. She takes a look at our ticket and nodded before she grabbed my wheelchair and pushed me towards our seat. 

"Hmmm. Not bad." Yani muttered as she took her seat beside me as stare at the view in front of her. I look at the same direction and smiled. What she said is true. Our position is on the middle of the second floor and it is right above the stage. We can clearly sea what will happen later. I can feel my heart hammering in my chest. I feel excited and worried at the same time. I am excited to see him perform live on stage again yet I am worried that something bad will happen to him because some fans are not happy with the recent news about us. My hands started to feel cold and clammy.

"What time will it start?" Yani asked while she started chewing some popcorn. I looked at her and frowned. "Where did you get that?" I asked curiously. She simply pointed at the direction where a lady is selling a popcorn. "Do you want some?" She asked as she handed me her box of popcorn. I shook my head in refusal. I don't want to pull my mask down. She simply shrugged her shoulders and continued eating while watching the video on the screen. "They really look so good. No wonder you fell for them. Especially that guy." She muttered while pointed at the screen. I felt my heart skipped a beat when Jungkook's close-up popped on the screen. I bowed my head and took a deep breath to calm my heart. "Are you okay?" Yani asked while leaning over to see my face. I looked at her and nodded. She slowly backed away from me but her eyes are not leaving my face luckily the lights dimmed and the loud scream from the audience brought us back to where we are.

The spotlight focused on the stage and there I saw the guy who stole my heart this past few years. I smiled while I watch him sing and dance with all his might. He really looks perfect on stage. I really think he was born to perform. We were utterly breathless after three continuous performances from the group. 

"My God! They are so amazing! how could they do that? Sing live while dancing with a very difficult choreo?" Yani asked wide eyes. I chuckled. "Years of training and practice." I mumbled while my eyes are glued to one member. He was smiling at the audience while wiping his sweat. He doesn't look sad or bothered at all. I am happy that he looks happy yet I feel sad because I wonder if he is even thinking about me?