Left Behind

Grian was the first to find him. The 15 year old boy had been exploring in the woods, and had stumbled across a mansion. The lights had been out, and there was no sound coming from inside, so Grian went in to explore. The mansion had been empty, or so he thought. He was diligently searching through room after room, when he found him in the second to last one.

There was a boy, looking around 10 years younger (maybe 5 or 6), sleeping on a bed. Grian, being the curious teen he was, had walked forward to investigate. The boy was smaller than Grian, and a bit shorter (but looking tall for his age). He had blond hair that slightly curled. When he opened his eyes, they were a brilliant sky blue, brighter than the world. And he had instantly recoiled from Grian the instant he saw him.

Grian could instantly tell the boy was scared. So, he waved, took off his red sweater leaving him in a white under shirt, set it on the bed, and then left. The next few days, he would come back. The blond boy started to trust him, and they became quick friends. The blond had latched onto Grian, and the teen didn't mind.

Though, after about 2 weeks, he had to go. His parents were moving, so he had to go with him. Grian promised to see the blond boy again one day, and then disappeared. The blond had been angry at first, but then he was just sad. He knew Grian genuinely didn't want to leave. Not like his family. But he was going to miss him dearly.

The next time he was found was 3 years later. He was 9, and the visitor was 16. He wore a mask that was purple. It covered almost all of his face, leaving only 1 of his eyes and the area around it visible. Where the mask met his hairline on the side where his eye was covered, there was a bunny ear.

He had a deep voice, deeper than anyone the blond had ever heard (and he had heard pretty deep voices before). The masked teen had come in the dead of the night, to escape mobs. He saw the mansion, and thought it was abandoned. He was surprised to find a 9 year old there, who had been making potatoes.

The blond had always had a wrecked sleep schedule. With nightmares from his old home. And nightmares of his new, he barely ever truly slept. Corpse, the masked teen, noticed that. He always could notice when someone was like him. So, he had decided then and there to help the kid with blond hair, sky blue eyes, and a red sweater sleep.

And that he did. He would come as often as possible in the night, and hum softly to the boy. Slowly, as they got closer and closer, Corpse was confident enough to take off his mask. And, well, if he left the mansion maskless and had to put one back on the instant he got back home, well, who would know besides him?

Eventually though, his parents caught him sneaking out. So with one last night out after months of doing so, and explaining to the blond, he couldn't come back. And the blond understood, even at such a young age. He knew. He had always known that day would come, but it didn't help with the sting that came with it.

The 3rd visitor was actually his fault, the blond had decided. He had been playing outside, it was his eleventh birthday after all, and that's when a teen stumbled upon him. The teen was short, shorter than Tommy even though he was probably older. His eyes were black brown, and seemed to shin. He also had golden wings that seemed to sparkle in the light on his back, along with a beanie that barely hid black hair underneath.

The teen had instantly declared them best friends, and the blond learned his name. Alexis. But the blond decided Quackity fit him better. And so, they were best friends. Tommy would wait outside for him, even if the day were cold or blazing hot. And the 2 played outside or inside. Hide n seek, tag, tic tac toe, you name it. They played and played and played. They told stories as they played, or just did so in silence. Either way, both boys were happy.