It's My Birthday

4 chances. One for each of his 'family' members. If they fail? Than he's done. Truly done.

-

Chance one is for his father, Philza Minecraft.

Usually, on his brother's birthdays, he would wait downstairs. He didn't go to work until he gave them their 1st present, and made sure they at enough breakfast that he had prepared. He used to do it for Tommy, as well. Until they took in Tubbo, and Tommy became 'never good enough' and 'too loud' and 'not enough like his brothers'. Tommy was 10 at the time. And he thought Tubbo was his best friend. Until he wasn't.

He gets ready a bit quickly. As long as he can catch just a glimpse of Phil, he thinks the chance will be used properly. If not...

He throws on a sweatshirt he got from 2 of his American friends, Dream and George. The 2 are 19 and engaged, and sent him the gift a week early so he could wear it on his birthday. George, if you didn't know, could sew. So, he took one of Dream's hoodies, and sewed on each and every single one of their friends names.

Tommy didn't need his real family, not really. Not anymore, at least. Why? Because he had an online family, all willing to fly across the world just for him.

But he wanted to give his family a chance on his birthday. His last one here. If they failed, then he was going to America and leaving them behind.

He's about to head downstairs, when his phone pings.

He opens Discord to find a message from Bad.

Good luck Tommy! We want you here, but we do want you to give your family a chance. Remember, we will always be here. If it all fails, then Sap, Q, and Karl are coming, but even if it doesn't fail, they will be there to hang. Remember that.

We send our full love and support, love u Tommy

Love swells in his heart and he lets himself smile for a second. He replies with a quick thank you, and then heads downstairs.

There, he is met with nothing. He checks out front, and sees his dad's car is already gone.

1 down, 3 to go.

-

He walks to school so he can avoid his brothers. He doesn't want them to all blow it at once.

When he gets to school, he waits at Tubbo's locker. Ranboo, Tubbo's best friend, is there, waiting as well.

Tommy has nothing against Ranboo. Even if it seems everyone in his godforsaken family prefers Ranboo, he has nothing against him. They're friends, of sorts. Ranboo always gives him flowers every day. A single allium which Tommy keeps great care of until someone st home takes it and ruins it.

He likes Ranboo.

Today, though, Ranboo holds 7 flowers. Most of them are roses. A green one, a pink one, a yellow one, a purple one, a blue one, and a black one. The 7th flower is an allium, per usual.

Ranboo hands them over with a smile.

"Each flower has a meaning, Tommy, did you know that?" Ranboo asks.

They've got 15 minutes til Tubbo arrives, so Tommy gives in.

"I did, big man. Mind telling me what these flowers mean? Just for a little insight?"

Ranboo nods eagerly. "So, Alliums mean unity, good fortune, prosperity, humility and patience," he starts, but Tommy cuts him off.

"Are you telling me to be more patient, Ranboob?"