Brothers

Wilbur, in hindsight, should've knocked.

If you didn't know, which you probably didn't, Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot were brothers by birth. They had the same parents. They used to live with each other, of course, before Wilbur moved out (like, 2 years later, when he turned 20). Wilbur heavily encouraged Tommy to start streaming, and of course, Tommy fell in love with it.

One thing they forgot to do? Tell others. They kept it on the downlow to the world because Tommy didn't want to earn clout by leaching off of Wilbur's. And, at the same time, they forgot to tell their friends. Those who knew were Phil, who were Wilbur and Tommy's emergency caller on just about anything that needed one, and Techno, because they were a unit. Even Tubbo didn't know, they never met at their houses (except that 1 time at Tubbo's), so there really was no reason to.

Wilbur had come home to see their parents, of course. Tommy was upstairs, so after visiting for a bit, he instantly went to see his baby brother. What he forgot? Tommy had been streaming earlier, and (if he was already done) was probably on a call with their friends. Most likely face cams included, because they were all close and trusted each other.

So, in hindsight, he should've knocked. But, he didn't. And that's what led to the situation they were in right now.

Wilbur stands in the doorway of his little brother's room, mouth open, hanging casually on the door. Tommy's headphones are off, his face cam on, and his chair spun around. They lock eyes, one of Tommy's twitching in annoyance, and Wilbur's wide with regret. He can clearly hear the questioning voices Tommy's headphones, and he smiles sheepishly.

Tommy sighs, taking out his earbuds, and making it so they won't have to use them to hear. Wilbur sighs right after, walking forward, and pulling up the extra chair that's off camera. He sits beside his brother, and they wait for everyone to quiet down.

"Is this a planned meet up? Like, what the hell, you could've told us!" Jack Manifold exclaims.

Tommy shakes his head. "No, dickhead. This is not fucking planned, nor is it a meetup. This bitch barged in here, without knocking, and now I'm paying the price." Tommy punches Wilbur playfully, and Wilbur chuckles.

"That doesn't explain anything, Tomathy." Dream replies with a scowl, all of them a bit frustrated with their lack of knowledge.

"This gremlin child," Wilbur knocks his brother's head, "is my younger brother. Biologically. And we just, I don't know, keep forgetting to tell you."

"This bitch only comes over when it's convenient for him though. And he never knocks, such an asshole." Tommy adds, shoving his brother back.

"Wait- YOU JUST FORGOT TO TELL US THAT BIG OF INFORMATION?!" Quackity exclaims after a minute full of astonished silence.

"Well, Phil knew cause he's our emergency contact. And Techno knows because we can't just tell Phil and not him. If 2 of us know, then all of us know." Wilbur explains.

"That's so not fair." Tubbo whines, and the brother's laugh at that.

"Suck it up, bitch."