Siblings

"George, please, we can talk about this." Tommy pleads, backed up against a wall, arms up, George's sword pressed up against his windpipe. No one steps in, watching the scene unfold with wide, confused, eyes.

"He- He threatened them." George whispers so nobody else can hear, a strangled sob releasing from his throat, unshed tears shining in his eyes.

"Really?" Tommy breathes, and everyone else catches that one, but they're confused.

George nods slowly, eyes glancing over to Dream, who stands there impatiently. "I- I don't know what to do. I can't stop. I- Tommy-" He sobs again, and this time, everyone is concerned.

And even more confused. George seems to hate Tommy, why is he even hesitating?

"I- I don't know what to do, George." Tommy replies a bit uncertain.

"Tommy- Herobrine- please-" George slumps forward, sword falling from his grasp.

Tommy catches him easily, and sinks the 2 of them to the ground. He pulls out his com, sending out a quick text. He holds George close, cradling the boy as he sobs. He shushes him, rocking the 2 of them as he cries.

"George-" Dream starts, a warning in his voice, but with one glare from Tommy, the blond American freezes.

"Don't you dare. You do not get to talk to him like that, and you especially don't get to get anywhere near us." Tommy hisses.

"And who are you to tell me how to talk to him? He's not your friend, not by a long shot." Dream asks in return, his tone even.

"His brother." Another voice replies, and everyone turns to see Time Deo standing there, a sword in hand, with his familiar orange sweater and santa hat and his black tinted sunglasses.

"What?" Dream asks, surprised, as is everyone else.

"They're brothers, idiot. And they are also my brothers. So, you have 5 seconds to back up, or I murder you. Right here, right now." Deo explains, his voice sharp and full of deeper implications.

"And, who are you, again?" Tubbo asks from the crowd of people, a bit peeved. He might be upset with Dream, but Dream was his older brother. No matter how much Dream wanted him dead, he still loved him.

"Names Time Deo, bodyguard of Tommyinnit, brother to whom I just mentioned and GeorgeNotFound, one of the original 5 of Business Bay, slayer of admins and gods alike. I survived Technoblade unscathed. Now, anyone want to explain why Tommy just texted me herobrine, or must I find out the hard way?"

Dream sneers. "Bodyguard? So, what, he pays his own brother to protect him? Pathetic."

Deo shakes his head in return. "No, you've got it all wrong. I do it because I want to. Us in the Business Bay swore to protect him. You fuck with him, you fuck with us. Simple. Now, why the hell did my brother's text me?"

"Well, Dream threatened something or someone of George's, and was trying to force him to kill Tommy. George was close, before breaking down, saying herobrine, and then Tommy and him ended up on the floor. Dream almost killed them until Tommy sent him one look, and he shut up. Also, hey Deo!" Ranboo explains, before waving at the sunglasses male.

Deo waves with a smile at the boy. "Hey Ranboo. Thank you for explaining," He whirls around to face Dream, more anger showing on his face than previously. "Now, what the hell did you tell George?"

Dream shrugs nonchalantly. "Nothing."

Tommy sighs. "You're a liar, a manipulator, and a bastard," he turns to Deo, "He threatened Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. He was forcing George to pick between his brothers."

Deo nods, turning back to Dream. "So, any last words?"

Dream stares, speechless. "Did-Did you just threaten me? I'm a god!"

"I guess that's a no." And Deo attacks.