Leaves From The Vine

Leaves from the vine,
Falling so slow, 
Like fragile tiny shells, 
Drifting in the foam

Kristen stares lovingly down at her child, cooing softly at him. 
“Hello little one.” She whispers, a soft smile on her face as she rocks her child. 
The baby gives tiny babbles and gurgles, tiny hands reaching up to grab Kristen’s hair, which had fallen forward to hover over him. 
Kristen laughs, the sound like the ringing of bells. “You like my hair, little one?” She questions even though she knows her baby cannot reply. 
The baby gurgles some more, smiling in his own way, and Kristen is in love all over again, this fragile little life who is her son. 

Little soldier boy,
Come marching home,
Brave soldier boy,
Comes marching home,

“Mama! Mama!” Tommy exclaims, rushing forward into his mom’s arms. 
It’s been a bit, and Kristen is just excited he came home. She picks up Tommy, cradling the 5 year old, smiling at him. 
“Hello little one.” She says softly, rocking him back and forth gently. “It’s been awhile, my little brave soldier.” 
He nods, grinning with pearly white teeth (a few missing that fell out). “Yeah! I missed you!” He then frowns. “I don’t like leaving you.” He admits quietly. 
Kristen sighs, brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes. “I know little one, but staying here too long will take away your humanity, my boy. But you have your papa and your brothers.” 
Tommy crosses his arms, pouting. “Papa’s always busy with Techie! And Wil’s always writing sad music! I wanna stay here with you!” 
Kristen frowns. “How about this, I’ll talk to your father and brothers when they come to pick you up, alright? And until then, we can play games!” 
Tommy nods eagerly, smiling. “Okay mama!” 

Ash in the snow,
Falling so slow,
Like fragile broken hearts,
With no place to go

“Mama, who is that?” Tommy points at one of the lost souls. 
It’s a boy around his age (12), who is split down the middle, half black half white. He has one green eye and one red eye, with purple particles that float around him and a gold crown settled on his head. He wears a suit, and looks so alone and afraid. 
“That’s Ranboo, my dear. They are a lost soul. Why?” She replies, running a brush through Tommy’s hair. He hasn’t cut it for 3 years now, so it’s decently long. He’s also covered in scars, but she doesn’t mention it. 
“I want to be their friend, do you think they’d be my friend?” Tommy replies, looking up at his mom. 
Kristen shouldn’t, but she loves her child more than rules. 
“Yeah, I think they would.” Kristen replies with a smile. 
With a swirl of her hand, Ranboo appears in front of them instead of in the realm of lost souls. Tommy gasps delightedly. It takes a moment for Ranboo to register that they are somewhere different. 
“Hello? Where am I?” They ask, head tilted. 
“Hi hi hi! I’m Tommy, this is my mama, and you’re in her realm!” Tommy exclaims, moving forward to grab their hands in his. 
“Oh… hello then!” Ranboo gives a small smile. “I think my name is Ranboo, and I’m 13!” They say enthusiastically. 
“I’m 12! Wanna be friends?” 
Ranboo nods. “I would like that! Let’s be friends!” 
Kristen smiles as Tommy drags Ranboo off to where her board games are.
Ranboo had been a lost soul, no place for them to go. But now, they are home. 

Little soldier boy
Taken from home
Forced to fight a war
That was not his own

“Philza Minecraft, where is my son!?” Kristen exclaims, eyes ablaze.
She had left her realm. She wasn’t supposed to, but she did, and she’s not going back until she gets her son back. 
“Kristen,” Phil starts, hands up in a surrender position. “Tommy went with Wilbur to go to Dream’s land. Wilbur said he would bring Toms to your realm for his visits, I don’t know anything that is happening.” 
She growls, eyes flashing black, before teleporting back to her realm. There, Ranboo is waiting patiently, sitting on the couch. When they see her, they spring up hopefully, which is quickly squashed when they see Kristen alone. 
“Where’s Toms?” They ask, sadness laced through their tone. 
“He’ll be back, darling, I promise.” Kristen moves forward to cup the 13 year old’s face, smiling softly at them. “I will make sure of it.”