Unfinished Oneshots

Business Bay

All of them could remember the first time they found Tommy. It was a few weeks into the war, they were family forged through blood, sweat, tears, war, and fighting. Deo and Tommy had already been brothers for a bit before they had gotten long, but not on the same level they were on now. They would die and kill for each other. If one of them were truly ever on a warpath because something had happened to their sibling, well, let's just say, you wouldn't be living for that long.

Thankfully, because it was the EarthSMP, they had infinite lives. They could respawn and respawn. No permadeath due to the coding. Everyone, everything, anyone and anything was the limit.

But when they saw the words, Tommyinnit died, they knew something was wrong. Tommyinnit could act dumb to the rest of the world, but they knew him. They knew he hated unnecessary dying, and especially at night. Or right before battle days. Plus, the chat didn't specify how he died, and there were only certain ways you could do that. They all instantly rushed to his room, and found him there, hanging from the rafters in the ceiling.

Luke couldn't contain the contents in his stomach. Blitz immediately turned, silently crying. Deo cursed for a whole minute, tears falling down his cheeks. And Wisp stood there, mouth open in shock. And after a few minutes, they spurred into action. They got Tommy's body down, buried it, and waited. They had to wait 3 days, 3 painstakingly long days of no fighting and trying to avoid conflict.

And once Tommy got back, they talked. They talked and talked and cuddled and hugged and comforted. They talked about different experiences, not just Tommy's. They bonded over trauma. They became even closer that night. Their bond sharper than ever. And in the end, that's what helped them defeat a god.

So, when they found Ranboo, older than Tommy but still a kid, curled in an alley with no memory besides faint images of hurt and pain and abuse, they took him in. They opened up to him, he opened up to them. He told them of his flashes. Explained how he was a hybrid, part ender (dragon or man, still to be determined), part Ghast, and part unknown. Just like Tommy, most of them had thought, except Tommy is part phoenix, part god, and part unknown.

They told them about the nights where they'd be too afraid to do a thing. The days where Tommy didn't speak. The days where Deo wouldn't come out of his room cause he accidentally broke his sunglasses again. The days where Wisp couldn't stop spacing out and dissociating. The days where even the thought of even opening his eyes sent Luke spiralling. The days where Bitzel couldn't get out of his mind, succumb to his memories. And he told them about the days where eye contact made him lose control, so he stayed firmly with his face facing down.

They all had their flaws. Tommy's were just too overflowing and overbearing for him. Those were the nights where it just said Tommy had died, and they had to wait for a respawn. Or the days they found him sobbing, dry heaving, and trying to tear his skin off. The days where Tommy would accidentally show them words carved into his skin.

Useless-Waste-Brat-Annoying-Ungrateful-Arrogant-Careless-Clingy

And so forth. They littered his body. Memories of a time where his parents couldn't care less. As long as he was hurt, they were happy. And it pissed them off so much. That just one thought of his parents could harm their sunshine; the light of their life. Their brother that hung the moon and the stars just for them. Who was selfless and loyal, people thought to a fault. And maybe he was, but when someone was loyal to him, he never let them down. Even with Wisp's betrayal, which they later learned was purely because of threatening and old torture tactics thought reminded him of his past, Tommy stayed loyal.

When Sleepy Boi Inc, 2 of them associated with the Antarctic Empire showed up, they were protective. But SBI threatened. They threatened with triggers, not caring for the other 5 of them. And Tommy left with them, for his friends. He sacrificed his freedom, his faction, his happiness, for his family's happiness. And they vowed that day, whenever Tommy needed them or called for them (oh, cause they knew he would), they would be there. They would protect their sunshine, even if it cost them their lives.