Announcements!!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL!!!!!

I'm excited!!!!

Also, I just want to to know that you are valid, you are wanted, and you are worth it. You do you. It is time to take pride in what and who you are, no matter your race, sexuality, or gender! Or anything else! 

Now, below is some shit you either needed to hear but never had, or are just reminders. 

Stay safe y'all. 

I choose things everyday, multiple times a day. Everyone does. Life is full of choices. Some you regret, some you don't. I just want you to know that I will never, a day in my life, regret loving you.
Shitty people do not get to define or ruin you. Only you have the power to do that.
I can never promise it'll get better. But I can promise to be there as best as I can.
Life will always be hard, its life. But you have the decision on whether or not you let life get to you.
Family isn't always flesh and blood. Family doesn't have to be signed legally somewhere for it to be true. Family are the people who choose to love you every single day and who you choose to love back. Family are the people who care for you no matter how dark life gets and no matter how much others get in the way or disagree. Your family is your choice.
Choose empathy over sympathy. Sympathy strives to drive people apart. Empathy strives to bring people together.
Respect isn't earned, its given. No matter what side you are on, and no matter how much you hate that person, you show and give them respect.
There's a difference between heroes and villains. And that's simply perspective.
Trauma knows trauma. No matter the type.
You shouldn't have to just tolerate it.
Human decency shouldn't come as a surprise. But it does every time. And that is truly sad.
Being different shouldn't be a crime. But it is. People don't just change overnight. Especially not those who don't actively choose to change, even when offered the help.

People change people. For better or for worse. Intentional or not.

Why does cis white males have to be superior? News flash, they don't. But because of years upon years of being taught bigotry, they are. And I find that terrible.

You don't have to be a carbon copy of societies standards to be right. You just have to be you.

There's no such thing as heroes and villains. We all do good and we all do bad. It's called being morally Grey.

With black and white thinking, you never get to see the beauty of the grey area.

Colors, accessories, and clothes don't have genders. So don't assign them one.

Don't let other's actions and words bring you down. They only have meaning if you let them

Let your freak flag fly.

Everyone is valid. No matter there skin color, sexuality, pronouns, etc.

Don't bring someone down just because you are.

Revenge might feel good at first, but it really is just an empty feeling.

Doing something wrong or making mistakes doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you just as human as the rest of us.

Love is a choice you make every single day.

The bad things that happen to us are never our fault or our choice. But it is our choice and whether we let it make us stronger or let it bring us down.

Take the high road, the low one is never worth it.

Choosing to do the right thing is one of the hardest decisions of life 

Again, YOU are valid, YOU are wanted, and YOU are worth it. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, because they be wrong.

One more thing;

New Discord server! And this one is special, since I'm really only going to be sharing it on Ao3 and Wattpad!!

It's cool, you should check it out! Read the rules n shit.

It's called The Creative Shit, btw, and we are accepting of everyone!!!

Btw, me and a few friends made it, so it's not like my old server at all. 

Here is the link; The Creative Shit

Come join us, have some fun!

Also, Happy Pride Month y'all!! (Again)