The 4 of Us (Turned 10)

"Guys!" Tommy exclaims, running up to the other 3 in the middle of the meadow.

"Toms!" Tubbo exclaims right back, and Tommy practically jumps into the lap of the closest person, who just sp happens to by Ranboo.

Ranboo, in turns, curls around him. He hugs him, and Tommy melts. All the rage, and pent up emotions fade, his tense shoulders relaxing. He lets himself be calm and feel safe for a moment.

"That bad?" Purpled asks with a sad sigh.

He nods. "Phil was angry for no reason, and Wilbur was smug and insane. Techno let me slip by though, giving me a hug and a kiss."

"Well, Dream was being a total dick. Lani and Drista ran off to go find their friends. Dream called us mistakes and ugly. Foolish sent us off, since Captian and Puffy aren't home right now."

"Jack and Niki were plotting, completely ignoring me. Wouldn't even listen when I asked about food or to take me to school." Ranboo speaks up.

"Punz was trying to force me into doing shit again, and Skeppy and Bad are fighting even more. Sap dropped me off, and went to go see Karl and Q." Purpled is the last to pipe in.

Together, the 4 of them spend the rest of the day in the meadow. Chasing each other, relaxing, building flower crowns, and so forth.

It's when 6:30 strikes that danger appears.

Slowly, but surely, their safe spot is invaded. Their family members invade, looking angry, besides Sap, Drista, Lani, Foolish, Techno, and Eret, who are upset and apologetic.

Ranboo and Purpled force Tommy and Tubbo behind them, knowing their family members can get more physical.

"We're sorry guys, you forgot your phones, and the location." Sapnap explains and the 4 of them curse lightly under their breath.

"Thomas Daniel Craft-" Philza starts, but Tommy cuts them off.

"That's not my fucking name, Phil! My name is Theseus Kraken Careful Danger Innit! I'm not a fucking Craft!"

"Lets go home, Toby." Captian Sparklez says, and Tubbo shakes his head.

"No, you're never there anyways! Drista, Lani, this side please."

Drist and Lani happily obey, going to stand behind Ranboo and Purpled.

"Purp-" Bad says, but Purpled shakes his head.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you, especially if Punz won't back the fuck off and you 2 won't stop fighting. I've lived in toxic households before, we all have. And you guys aren't really better."

"Ranboo, I'm assuming you wanna stay here. That's perfectly fine. We'll handle these guys, and then we can come back and we can all go to Sam's." Eret speaks up, and the 6 nod vigorously.

"You heard them, out." Technoblade demands, voice still monotone as ever. He winks at Tommy as they usher them out, even as they all complain.

"Our families suck, but those 4? They make it infinitely better."