Blood

Everyone has heard of Philza Minecraft. The Angel of Life and Death. With wide, black wings that can either mark your end or your beginning. He swoops in, weapons out, and leaves a massacre behind. He had his boundaries though, and people respected that.

Everyone has heard of Technoblade, Philza's eldest. The Blood God. With the bloodlust of a Piglin, for he is a piglin hybrid, and skills a top of skills. He was only bested by a few, the older ones such as CaptainSparklez and Stampy, and so forth, along with a few new ones, like his brother, and Dream and a few others. He had more control then his piglin brethren, but sometimes, his voices still got the best of him.

Everyone has heard of Wilbur Soot, Philza's middle child, and only blood related child. The Siren. With sharp words and even sharper wit. He could talk and sing his way out of any situation. With actual blood of a siren running through him, he could legit sing his way out of something. He wasn't as good at fighting as the others, but he was still pretty damn good. On par with Dream. He did have standards though, and a family to help calm his insanity down.

No one has heard of Tommyinnit, youngest of Philza. He was adopted when he was 14, and ran away with Wilbur to the Dream SMP lands when he was 15. He was uncoordinated, loud, and brash. He was an elven hybrid, with pointed ears, and nature magic. No one fears him, and he's glad. He's not important.

But, but... Everyone has heard of the Phoenix. A legend from 2b2t, with more blood on his hands than Philza, Wilbur, and Techno combined. He fought better than the 3, though they have never fought. How do they know? Because they wouldn't be alive to become what they have become. The Phoenix is a creature of flame, wrath, and blood. He bathes in it, the blood of his enemies. Challenging him was basically a suicide attempt. When it really came down to it, he had scarce boundaries. You challenged him to a duel? You were pitted against him in the ring? You knew the consequences. Going into something where you knew you were going to fight the Phoenix, you knew the consequences. No survivors. Only the crowds who watch. The Phoenix never died, and never truly could. As an actual phoenix hybrid, on servers where there were a certain amount of lives, those rules never applied to him.

Tommyinnit was a nobody, the Phoenix was the most feared name in history. And the 2 were one in the same.

You see, there was a reason that Tommy never truly fought. Yeah, if it came down to it, he fought. Like with the withers. Or the duel, where he faked that shot. If Tommy had to fight, he fought with barely any of his strength. He had to be Tommy in these faux wars that soon turned too serious to just be pretend. As Dream sought nothing more than power, he faked his helplessness more and more.

And as time went on, the Phoenix was still feared, but not as expected. More came into the rings of 2b2t, but never as good as Phoenix. No one could match him, and no one dared to try. Just in case he came back.

There were only 6 people who knew his true identity. The first 4 were the Business Bay. TimeDeo, LukeOrSomething, Bitzel, and Wispexe. They were almost as deadly as Tommy, but stuck to their own things. They were Tommy;s true family, forged through the blood on the battlefield, back before he was part of the Minecraft family at the ripe age of 15. He was 13 when he started the Bay. He was 15 when he had to leave it.

The other 2 who knew were Drista and Ranboo. Drista was admin decent, and had sharper eyes than anyone else he had ever seen, including Dream. Ranboo was his only friend back on the anarchy server. Both were just as deadly as the Bay, and with the admin blood in Drista's veins and Ranboo's time on 2b2t, probably even more. They were almost on par with Tommy himself.

(Well, he also told his new parents, Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap, but they didn't care, just wanted to help as much as possible, which he appreciated.)