Dancing and Confrontation

Where a great nation once stood, was just a giant crater. It was wide, and deep, all the way down to bedrock. The people, whether from there or not, used glass. They carefully placed glass pane after glass pane, until you could walk over the crater and use it as a platform, but still see it all the same. It was a reminder to others of what happened when you expect teenagers to be adults, and to know how to hold the entire nation together by themselves.

It was a Thursday evening. Everyone was still reeling from the shock of the death of Tommyinnit. The boy who seemed to never die. Together, the server came together, and made a grave, right outside the boundaries of the class. The boundaries of the crater.

A group of diverse individuals, all different than the last, stand there, and mourn. Whether they were close to Tommy himself or not, they were there to pay their respects. He was a good kid, with the worst life. And it took death for almost all of them to realize it.

On the other side of the crater, stands Dream. No one notices him, not at first. Too caught up with the funeral and the mourning. He stands there, and observes. He knew something was going to happen, you couldn't have Tommyinnit without chaos. But, he had to wait.

It is nearly the closing of the ceremony, when something happens. Ghostbur's form shifts suddenly, making everyone fall silent. They group watches as Ghostbur becomes Alivebur, with his brown coat, and brown beanie, and red glowing eyes. He glances around at the questioning faces of everyone else, eyes hard (besides when he glances at Purpled, Ranboo, Puffy, Sam, Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap). He stretches for a second, and that's when Philza speaks up.

"Wilbur?" He asks quietly, eyes blown wide, and hopeful.

Wilbur sneers at the man in front of him. "Philza Minecraft, I'm not here for you."

He turns away from the group, and floats out to the middle of the crater. The group watches, and waits. After 2 minutes of waiting, another form slowly starts to appear. It's... Tommy. He has his normal light blue eyes, not dull anymore, and his blond fluff of hair. He wears an old suit, one that's black and with a red tie. There's a scarf wrapped around his knee, the base color red with it being swirled with black. They all recognize the attire, from a chest of stuff they found in his dirt hut, all the items in pristine condition.

"Tommy?" Tubbo asks this time, stepping forward, onto the glass platform.

Tommy turns, and gives a small frown. "Sorry Big T, but, I'm not here for you." He says quietly, before turning back to Wilbur.

The 3 brothers embrace, and everyone watches. They watch as they pull apart, Wilbur offering his hand. Tommy takes it with a small smile. Somehow, music starts playing. The song is slow, and reverberates in everyone. It comes from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. The words are weird, to say the least, my sweetheart's piano is rat filled, and mine is infested with bugs. Together, the 2 ghosts dance.

Ranboo, watches for a moment, before noticing something. On the opposite side from where he stands is Dream, watching intently as the 2 brothers dance. He takes a step onto the glass platform, and Ranboo's anger grows. He slips away from Tubbo, grabbing Puffy, Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, and Ranboo. He leaves Purpled, knowing the boy doesn't need to be anywhere near the manipulator. He pulls them away a bit as not to disturb anyone, and teleports the group of them to Dream.

Dream falters when he sees the group, but the pair dancing don't notice them. Ranboo is glad, as he stares Dream into his mask, anger and hatred clear in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Ranboo asks darkly, hands set firmly grasping each other in front of him.

"I wanted to have a little... talk, with Wilbur." Dream replies, slightly hesitant.