1. Ambiguous Shape

"Kim Taehyung, the industry's top and most sought actor has been spotted this morning checking out of a hotel with a suspected newly debuted idol who still is unidentified." Let's take a look at these exclusive photos taken by our correspondent..."

Jin slightly smiled and shook his head turning off the TV, "Celebrities nowadays just date whoever and whenever, tsk! Tsk!" He whispers to himself as he walks toward the waffles he's been cooking.

The kitchen is full of the aroma of the coffee from the coffeemaker and the delightful smell of waffles and bacon Jin was cooking.

"Good morning Appa!!" a four-year old boy greeted and hugged Jin.

"Hi Soobin, baby! Good morning!" He planted a kiss on his head before the kid sits down at the dining area.

"Morning honey!" Yoongi pecked on Jin's cheeks and followed his son at the table.

"Good morning. Here's your newspaper, hun."

"Hmm, I love waffles and berries in the morning Appa! Thank you!"

"You're welcome baby. Just please be good in school, okay? Also, please go to bed early later as Appa will go home a bit late. Don't give your Dad a hard time, please?"

"Yes, Appa." Jin smiled at his son and shifted his gaze on his husband staring at him, looking confused.

"What? You forgot honey? Tonight's the convention in the Korean's Dental Association." Jin reminded Yoongi.

"Ahh right, your date night with your Director?" Yoongi whispered. Before Jin can protest, Yoongi spoke again. "Just go home straight after the convention."

"Of course, hun." Jin replied.

*******

After driving Soobin to school, Jin is now driving to Seoul Dental Office, the largest dental clinic in the city, where he works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He's been a dental specialist for almost 5 years now and being great at what he does, it earned him the position of assistant director.

Jin can't help but feel anxious that his husband still gets jealous of their director. Since college, he never liked the latter as he's always been helping Jin in his career. He was a young professor back then who was very amused of Jin's beauty and intelligence.

As soon as he graduated college, he hired Jin as an intern/trainee in the clinic until he worked his way up the ladder. Yoongi thinks that the director has hidden desires for his husband that's why he's always been favoring Jin so much.

Well, it's partly true. Namjoon has confessed to Jin before that he likes him very much. This was when he was in his last year in college and Namjoon was one of his professors. But Jin was already pregnant for Yoongi that time and was about to get married. So he turned him down but the professor never changed his treatment with Jin. He thought with Jin's skills and dedication, he'll be a great addition to his dental team. So Namjoon just gave him the biggest opportunity in his career, but it was all Jin's expertise and leadership skills that got him into the position.

Yoongi still thinks otherwise. He sometimes accused Jin of sleeping with the director that's why he got into the position in a short span of time. Jin just thinks that Yoongi must have been feeling vulnerable lately because of his career struggles. He's a song writer and music producer, mostly rap and pop songs, but is battling nowadays given the big competition in the industry.

He used to be a sweet and caring boyfriend back when they were still in college. They dated for five years until he got pregnant for him. But Yoongi has been supportive of him when it comes to finishing his studies despite being pregnant and married to him. He's the one who sent Jin to school until he graduated as he's already been in the music industry since they were 19 and earning loads of cash that time.

Now, it's Jin's career which is soaring higher. He feels like Yoongi is getting concerned instead of being happy for him. Tonight, he needs to be careful so as to not trigger Yoongi's doubts again.

*******

15 minutes before midnight. Heavy rains pouring.

Jin got inside their house almost soaking wet when he ran to the door. He's so tired as he's been stuck in traffic because of the heavy rain, "Shit! It's almost 12. I'm dead."

He went into their bedroom and as soon as he stepped his foot forward, a powerful slap landed at his cheek. His eyes turned cloudy as tears formed instantly.

"I told you to come home as soon as the convention was done!!" Yoongi yelled.

"C-could you please not sh-shout? Soobin might wake up." Jin trembling. "I got stuck in traffic hun, it's been raining for hours, I'm sorry." Jin cried.

Yoongi gripped on his hair and dragged him to the bed. He threw his phone in front of Jin, "Stuck in traffic?? Or stuck with that asshole?!"

Jin looked at Yoongi's phone. It was a series of his photos laughing and talking with Joon with champagne in their hands. "What are these? Were you stalking me?! Of course, it was a convention Yoongi! We had to mingle with the other doctors!" Jin shouted.

Another slap hit his face. "Don't you dare fucking raise your voice on me Seokjin!! You were not mingling, you were flirting!!" Yoongi's tongue circling inside his mouth, with all his frustrations he grabbed Jin's jaw tightly and said to his face,

"and sorry to disappoint you honey, I wasn't stalking you. I'm not that obsessed! But a concerned friend sent those to me, saying that my husband looked like he was on a date with some other guy! Do you know what that makes me look like?? A fucking piece of shit, Jin!!"

He let go of Jin's face firing with anger and stormed outside the bedroom, leaving a trembling and crying Jin on the bed.

*******

Seokjin's P.O.V.

In the shower.

I kinda knew it would turn out this way. It's always been like this whenever I do something that's related to Namjoon. What hurts me the most are not the slaps, punches or kicks. But the fact that he would just say sorry after, then promise he wouldn't do it again. But after a while, he still would. Sometimes just mildly but most of the time, it gets worse.

I just let my tears out with the water that runs down my face. I don't know what to do anymore. This just keeps on going in circles. He would never change. I miss the old Yoongi I knew back then. What can I do to bring that back?

After showering, I went to bed. I don't know where Yoongi is, and I didn't dare to go out of the bedroom.

An hour passed but I still can't sleep. I heard the door opened. I knew it was Yoongi, so I pretended to sleep. He lied next to me and I felt his hand sliding in my waist, hugging me from behind.

"J-Jin, honey? Are you a-asleep? I kn-know you're awake." I know he's crying. "I-I'm sorry hun. S-Sorry I had to hurt you again." He's whispering against my nape. I can feel his warm breath and it's making me soft. A tear fell from my face sideways. But I did not speak.

"Please forgive me Jin. Promise, I won't do it again. Just please promise me you won't cheat on me? Please promise me that there's nothing going on between you and that bastard."

"Jin, honey??"

I turned around to face him when I had gathered enough courage.

"Yoongi, I never cheated on you. How many times do I have to promise that Namjoon is just a friend to me?" I cupped his face as I explained to him. He looks so soft, so different from what I saw in his face earlier. "I'm sorry for those pictures. I never thought it would seem that way, but I swear I wasn't doing anything. I love you so much. I love Soobin too. I love our family. Please don't doubt me anymore?"

"I'm so sorry honey." He then kissed me passionately. Slowly, he climbed on top of me, "Let's make love Jin."

And the night just ended like that. After the slapping and the cursing, here comes moaning, loud pounding, bed creaking and heavy panting.

*******

Yayyy! First chapter of a new book. I'm so excited!!

Relax lovey's, more Taehyung next time.. 😉

Borahae! ~A/N 💜