50. The Heat of Our Two Hearts

🔞 SMUT AHEAD! Pls skip if you're not up for it 🔞

*******

Seokjin's P.O.V.

After a simple dinner, where Taehyung had the whole hotel restaurant staff sing a happy birthday to Seojoon as he blows his three-layered cake - yes that was simple for Tae, we then took our rest in our two-bedroom suite.

The kids had a zoom call with Tae's parents first, they wanted to come with us to celebrate Seojoon's birthday but at their age, they already hate the cold weather. They are actually very nice to me. They have accepted me and Seojoon, along with Soobin without any question or judgment when Tae introduced me to them as the man he loves. I can totally see where Tae got his pure heart.

Then I tucked the kids to bed after I took a shower. They are in the other room while me and Tae stays at the master bedroom.

I told him I want Seojoon with us but he said he wants his boy to be independent now as he already turned two. Please, as if I don't know why he wants the kids to stay in the other room!

I went back to our room, Tae is still in the shower. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the ring on my finger. It's so beautiful. I wonder how Tae picked this one. Well, he always has that sophisticated taste when it comes to clothes, accessories and jewelries.

I honestly did not expect Tae to marry me. I thought our set-up was okay. He loves me and I love him, we take care of the kids while living together - I've said before I couldn't possibly ask for more.

But now, he has asked me to marry him. He again gave me another shot to a marriage. I don't know what awaits us both, but I trust that our journey to being together has only made our foundation stronger.

I sighed deep while zoning out and realized that Tae is taking too long in the shower. He's getting me excited for tonight. I feel like we're already in our honeymoon as he kept on whispering to me during dinner that I 'owe him'.

I know he was referring to our kiss earlier during his proposal. As much as I want to devour his lips, the kids were there watching us. So I made it a soft one. Knowing Tae, he would want more.

I then remembered something I brought with me. I went to the closet and searched for one of my bags. After a couple of minutes of searching, "Found it!!"

"What's that?!" A deep voice said behind me which almost made me jump.

"Ohh gosh!! Tae, don't sneak up on me like that!!"

He then snaked his arms on my waist and smelled my neck, "Hmm.. Don't worry baby, it's just us here. You smell like red roses.."

I smiled slightly but kept it hidden. Then I showed him what's on my hand.

"Look, Tae! Let's try using this??"

"A vibrating butt plug?? Why the hell do you have one?!! Am I depriving you of great sex that you had to use that?!"

Okay, I thought he would like it but now he seems upset.

"Wait, listen to me first please? See, Jimin specifically asked for a sex toy as a gift for his shower before their wedding. And I found this online.

It's on buy one get one promo!! And it even came with these two sexy lingerie as well, a pink and a purple one. So cute! I thought Chim won't need two butt plugs so I took the other one. Wasn't that a best buy, right?! Are you mad??"

Tae looked at me for a while and took the box, "Okay. I'm not mad, baby. I thought you got it for yourself. Where is the lingerie then?! What color are you wearing, let me see now please?"