21. I'll Wait For You

Seokjin's P.O.V.

Finally, after dozens of times of compromising with Yoongi yesterday, he already allowed me to come back to work today.

He's been insisting that I should spend more time with Soobin, which I think is reasonable since my son has been deeply affected of my 'passing', but I really want to have my free time with Jimin. He's the only one that could help me reach Taehyung.

Yoongi required that he should drive me to and from work, which is fine with me. As long as he won't watch me inside my clinic the whole day.

As soon as the car pulled over in front of the dental clinic, I unbuckled my belt to get out quickly. But Yoongi was quicker to grab my arm so he pulled me to settle back at my seat.

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked.

"N-no, I'm not. I'm just excited to go and see everyone in the office. I haven't seen Namjoon too, I know he'll be relieved to see me alive." Oh Seokjin! So stupid to say one of the 'trigger' words!

"Namjoon?! I wouldn't be surprised if you're fucking with him too."

"N-no. I've never done that. I swear."

"Jin, just because I'm not in your clinic doesn't mean I won't know what you're doing. So if I were you, I'll be more careful this time." I can sense he's gritting his teeth but trying to control his anger.

"I know. I'm just here to work. I promise. We've talked about this last night." I'm giving him my pleading look again.

"Ok. Have a good day then. I'll pick you up at exactly 5pm, hmm? Love you."

"Ok." I opened the door to hop down the car but he pulled me again.

"Honey! I said i love you?" His eyes wide open while waiting for my response.

"I- I love you too, hun." I leaned in to give him a peck but instead, he gave me a long, deep smooch.

He smiled as he pulled back and I got out of the car, finally. I thought it would take forever before he lets me go.

*******

I went straight to Jimin's office, not minding too much the other staff greeting me.

"Jimin-ah?!!" I barged into his office to see Namjoon sitting with him. He stood up, still surprised to see me. I closed and locked the door, just to make sure that Yoongi won't be coming in unnoticed.

"Jin!!" He walked to me and embraced me tight. "I already know that you're alive but it still feels surreal now that I'm holding you in my arms."

"N-namjoon.." I can't help but tear up again. It feels like I just wanted to release all the cries I'm holding in at home as I know I can't breakdown with Yoongi and Soobin around.

I saw Jimin holding back his tears too as he watches me and Namjoon hug. Then I pulled back as I've got more important matter to discuss with them.

"Guys, please listen to me. I need your help."

"Jimin already told me about Taehyung yesterday." Namjoon started.

"Jinnie, I wasn't able to mention to you that Namjoon and Jungkook have their own private search teams in New Zealand. They've been searching for you and Taehyung after the crash in the hopes that there are survivors. But they stopped searching after a while." Jimin said while walking closer to us.

"When you informed the embassy that there is one more survivor left, our team got an inside tip too, being a new lead for them." Namjoon said.

"So they went to the embassy to coordinate with them but the consuls said that the person living in that address informed them that he doesn't know where Taehyung is and he thought he disappeared with you. So we confirmed that it's you and Taehyung who were the survivors." He added.

"What? No! I woke up that morning, Taehyung isn't beside me anymore. And Yeonjun wasn't there too. Then Yoongi came and dragged me here, threatening me about stuff if I talk about Tae!"

I can't believe Tae is missing. Oh my, I shouldn't really have left without him! I can't help but cry again in front of my two friends.

"Jinnie, calm down. We're not done yet." Jimin sat beside me, rubbing my back to calm me down. "Wait, wait. Did I hear it correctly, you said you woke up without Taehyung by your side? So you were sleeping together?!!"

I looked up to Jimin, realizing what I said. Shit! I haven't really told him everything yet. I just stared at him, finding the words to say.

"Omgeee! You've been fucking with Taehyung in New Zealand?!!" I don't know if Jimin is mad or happy, I can't read him.

"I- well it just happened like that. I think we fell for each other during our time there." I whispered while looking down. I don't want them to judge me, it's really difficult to explain what me and Tae had during that time.

"Jinnie! You have to tell me every deets!!" Okay, now I'm sure Jimin is happy.

"Can we please continue first on what's more important?!" Namjoon glared at Jimin.

"Sorry, I forgot this is a serious matter." Jimin said.

Namjoon shook his head, "So yeah, when my team informed us of that, I told Jungkook that it's a bit suspicious so we instructed them to look around the area. Maybe Taehyung was staying somewhere else."

"Did they find him? Please tell them don't stop searching!"

Jimin held my hand tight and looked at me with concerned eyes. It made my heart race so fast, "Jinnie, they already found him." Jimin starts to tear-up, and what he said next just stabbed me across my chest,

"They found him, b-but they said it looked like he fell off a cliff, h-he's in comatose right now. I'm so sorry, Jinnie."

*******

Let's hold on for our Tae bear lovey's 😣

Pls don't forget to vote and comment!

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊