39. The Dark Sky Above

"Soobiniee, my baby!!" Jimin welcomed the running kid towards him with a hug. "How's my baby boy?"

"I am a good boy, Uncle Jiminie! I'm so excited. Where is the beach?" Soobin said jumping up and down.

"Beach? Sure, we'll go there after we have lunch okay?" Jimin said.

"Did you take care of your baby brother while in the car?" Jungkook added.

Soobin nodded. "Yes, Uncle Kookie. And baby Seojoon too. Appa said I should also take care of him."

"Yeah, coz he might be your brother too!" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, who nudged him lightly with an elbow.

"Hey, how was the drive?!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung who's walking towards them. He's smiling from ear to ear, with Seojoon in his arms.

"It was, uhm.. You can say it was memorable." Taehyung winked at Jungkook who creased his eyebrows, confused at what he heard.

"Oh gosh! Why do you two look so alike? He has your smile, Tae!" Jimin suddenly said, staring closely at the baby in his arms.

"That's what I also said, Chim. They do have the same smile, right?" Jin joined them, with Hyunjin in his arms.

"Hey, I didn't date Hoseok, if that's what you're thinking!" Taehyung said which made them laugh.

"Let's go to the restaurant, I know you're tired because of the travel. Let's have lunch first before we all settle in our rooms." Jimin said.

"Are you done with your meeting with the wedding coordinator? That was fast?!" Jin asked.

"Oh, we moved it to this afternoon so no, we haven't met with her yet. Let's go baby!" Jimin smiled, pulled Soobin and walked away from Jin, who's staring at him in disbelief.

*******

Right after lunch, they settled to their respective rooms then head out to the hotel's resort right away as Soobin has been whining to go to the beach.

Soobin's swimming with Jimin while Jin plays with Hyunjin and Seojoon along the shore, building sand castles. His phone suddenly rang, it's a video call from Yoongi.

Jin sighed deeply before he answered the call, "Hi honey!" Yoongi greeted, Hoseok sitting beside him.

"Hey hun.." Jin said then showed the babies, busy crawling and playing along the sand.

"Oh, they look like they're already having fun!" Yoongi said.

"Wow, hello my baby!" Hoseok said on the line too but the kids didn't seem to pay any attention at all. "Thanks Jin for doing this! Seojoon doesn't get to go out often. He must be having a lot of fun right now! I hope he didn't give you a hard time during the travel."

"No, he didn't. He's very quiet. Hyunjin is more of the problem child, I have to say."

"Don't say that about my son, hun." Yoongi focused the phone to him from Hoseok. "Where's my big boy, by the way?"

"Swimming with Chim. He's been whining about going to the beach as soon as we checked in." Jin showed Soobin who's on his floater, wiggling his feet. Yoongi chuckled at the sight.

"Are you already in Macau?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, just checked in. We're having a meeting now. This is boring as hell! How I wish I am there having fun with my kids and my beautiful husband." Yoongi said. "I miss you, Jin, honey."

Jin cleared his throat, not sure how to respond. "Yeah, too bad you had to work. Just try and enjoy Macau while you're there. Have to go. These two are making a lot of mess already."

"No time to enjoy Macau. Had a lot of work for the concert. Call you again later, okay? Kiss the kids for me. Love you, hun."

"Love you son! Appa misses you!" Hoseok said in the background but Yoongi ignored him.

"Okay, see you later, hun. Bye." Jin ended the call before Yoongi can say anything.

The phone came on, ringing for a video call again. "Hey, you forgot to say something?" Jin asked as he answered Yoongi's call again.

"No, hun. You did. I said I love you..??" Yoongi said with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, sorry. I love you too, hun." Jin forced a smile.

"Good. Behave there well, Jin. See you when I get back."

Yoongi then dropped the call after hearing what he wanted. Jin sighed as he puts back the phone in the bag.

Though Taehyung said he shouldn't think too much, he can't help but do so. He knows sooner or later, he has to face the day where he needs to choose between his family and his happiness.

*******

Jungkook and Taehyung joined Jin, Jimin and the kids at the beach later that afternoon. They took over taking care of the kids while Jin and Jimin went around the resort to look at the spot for the beach wedding.

While having fun, they all felt pretty accomplished of the purpose of their ocular. At sunset, they all went back to the hotel restaurant to have dinner, then settled at their rooms after a long tiring day.

Jin is done taking his shower after tucking the kids to bed. He is on a one-bedroom suite, with two double beds, one for Soobin and one for him. Then he asked the hotel to organize two cribs for the two toddlers, making his life more relaxed.

After drying his hair, Jin puts on his boxers and removed the towel in his waist. He's ready to go under the covers when his room's doorbell rang.

Jin puts on his robe and opened the door to Taehyung whom he already saw thru the peep hole. "Hey, Tae. What's up?"

"Hi baby. What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, leaning on the door. His eyes looked tired and sleepy.

"I was about to go to bed. Are you drunk?!"

"Nope, still sober. Jungkook and I just had a few shots at the hotel bar. Can I come in for a while?"

Jin opened the door to him, but as soon as he shut it close, Taehyung gently slammed him into the door and kissed him on the lips.

They made out slowly at first then became a bit more aggressive when Taehyung shove his tongue onto Jin's mouth.

Jin snaked his arms on Taehyung's neck, feeling intoxicated by the alcohol he can taste from Taehyung's mouth, he gripped on his hair, pulling his head to deepen their kiss more.

Taehyung pressed his body against Jin, feeling his hardened member. So he rubbed his own against Jin's dick, which made Jin moan into their kiss. He pulled back from their kiss to catch his breath, then Taehyung said against his lips, "I missed you so much, Jin."

Taehyung leaned down to kiss Jin's neck, he licked on his smooth skin before he sucked on it, creating purple bruises right under Jin's jaws.

"I want you tonight, baby." Taehyung whispered into Jin's ear which made Jin's eyes go wide.

Then he pushed Taehyung's chest slightly, making the latter stop at what he's doing.

"What's wrong? We can be in my room, if you think we'll make too much noise?" Taehyung said while squeezing Jin's waist.

"Tae, I- I can't do this again. This is just- this is wrong."

*******

Are you with Jin on this? Or do we smell smut instead? 😏

Vote and comment lovey's if you have any.

Happy weekend. Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊