26. It's Always You

Three weeks later.

Seokjin's P.O.V.

I think this is the longest elevator ride I have ever had in my life. I don't know what to feel, I can't cry nor smile. I want to talk to Jimin who's now standing beside me, rubbing my hands, but I can't seem to find the words to say to him. Since Jungkook called us earlier, my mind is blurry. No, it's actually empty.

As soon as the elevator opened, Jimin and I rushed out to a bunch of people packed along the hallway. Reporters, cameramen, actors and actresses, some are famous ones while some I'm not familiar with; there are also idols and models; name it, it's here. It made me and Jimin felt conscious while we walk past them.

"Are we really in a hospital or is this Jungkook's agency?!" Jimin whispered to me. I didn't utter a word.

"We're here to see Jeon Jungkook, please?" Jimin whispered to one of the securities. There are quite a lot scattered along the hallway and about four of them are blocking the door, this man that Jimin just spoke too is the fifth who seems to be their chief.

"Name please?" The security asked. "Park Jimin."

"Ok, please follow me." As soon as the man said this, one of the reporters shouted, "They're going in!! Excuse me Sir, how are you related to Kim Taehyung?!"

He tried to shove our way while cameras started clicking and rolling, and the other reporters are shouting random questions while running towards us. The securities were trying to block them all while we hurriedly get into the room. The glares upon us from the other celebrities out in the hallway were not missed by me and Jimin.

"What the fuck is their problem?!! Who are those hungry-looking fuckers out there, Jungkook?!" Jimin hissed at Jungkook while the latter welcomed him with a peck on the cheek.

"Hi babe! Hello Dr. Min. Well, let's just say that those fuckers were those who were once fucked by the fucker Taehyung that he was before. They've been whining to see Tae as soon as they heard he's already awake, when they didn't even once visited when he was still asleep." Jungkook said.

"Jin, baby? Is that you?" I heard the deep voice I've been longing to hear for a long time now. Tears instantly streamed down my face as I look behind Jungkook.

It's been more than five weeks since I last saw those eyes staring at mine, only about five weeks but somewhat felt forever that I haven't held him in my arms, it felt like a lifetime when I last felt his lips on mine and heard him whisper in my ear that he loves me.

He's slowly sliding forward, leaning on the stand of his dextrose holder, trying to get a sight of me as Jungkook and Jimin are standing in front of me. All of our memories together came rushing in my head, that I couldn't take it anymore.

I shove past Jimin and Jungkook to walk towards Taehyung who is now in tears too.

"Tae.." I pulled him for a hug, wrapped my arms around his neck as I bury my face on his cheek. I tried to whisper to him in between my cries,

"I m-missed you so, so much T-tae. I'm so happy y-you're awake! I think about you all the time. E-every damn second, you are in my mind. I-I'm so sorry. So sorry I left you there. P-please forgive me."

"Sshhh.. Don't cry baby. I'm here now. I'm so relieved to see you." He pulled back to look me in the eyes while he cupped my cheek with one hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"I thought I've lost you. When I woke up and you weren't by my side, I cried my heart out. Baby, I love you. I love you so much, Jin. Please don't leave my side anymore, hmm?" Tae said before he captured my lips into a deep kiss.