6. Pls Stay Forever

Seokjin's P.O.V.

After having lunch with Yoongi, he left to pick up Soobin from school. I had my meeting with Namjoon for last-minute matters and then went straight home.

I just texted Jimin that I left already and will just see him when I get back from London. He's out with Mr. Kim, Jimin's secretary said.

I got home and saw Yoongi and Soobin playing basketball at the backyard.

"Appa, you're home!!" he ran to hug me. "Appa, you have booboo in your head?" he looks like he's gonna cry.

"Ahh this? Appa is okay. It's just a scratch. Don't worry my baby!"

Yoongi approached us and planted a kiss on my head. "Are you tired? I'll be the one to make dinner then."

"No, I'm good. Go on and continue playing you two. I'll start cooking."

We spent the night like a normal family would. After dinner, we watched TV while playing toy cars with Soobin until he felt sleepy, then we then tucked him in.

How I wish we're just a normal family. But in all honesty, we're not. Yoongi and I have issues. But he runs away if it comes to talking about it. So here I am, just accepting everything he throws at me.

I wish it stops soon. But I don't know how. I feel like as days go by, my love for Yoongi fades. I don't want it to be like that. I always wish to keep this family together with love and care for each other.

But nowadays, I know I just stay here because I had to. For Soobin mostly. Me staying in this family is now just like a norm. A norm that I have to get used to.

I want to bring back what Yoongi and I had. But I need him to work on it too. Is this really an issue of most married couple have after almost a decade of being together?

Shall we go to therapy together? He wouldn't like it. I might just get slapped again if I ask him that.

My thoughts just keep on going and going as I stare up the ceiling from our bed. Am I thinking too much? My other half tells me to just cling onto Yoongi's love for me and I'll be alright. But my other half says otherwise.

"Honey, you can't sleep?" I thought Yoongi is already asleep.

"Yeah. Just thinking of us."

"It's already late. Go to sleep, hun. We can't talk about us now coz you're tired. You still have a flight tomorrow." Yoongi slightly got up to caress my face.

"I promise when you get back from your trip, we'll talk about us, huh? I want to be better for you Jin. It scares me to think that you don't love me anymore. So I'll fix things for us, I promise." He's getting teary-eyed again which pinched my heart a little.

I cupped his face and looked him in the eyes, "I love you honey, you and Soobin. Now, I'm happy to just know you're thinking of us too. Thank you for that."

I kissed him just softly and delicately.

"Thanks, Jin. Now, go to sleep. You have to regain strength for your flight. Good night, I love you." Yoongi kissed me again on my forehead.

I'm hopeful. Hopeful that when I get back, Yoongi will really try to change. I don't want to expect much but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt as my husband.

*******

"Good morning baby!" I kissed my son and hugged him tightly. "You promised Appa to be always a good boy to your Dad, ok?"

"Yes Appa! I will miss you!" Soobin just smiled at me. I'm not that worried with my son, he's really a smart boy so he knows how to handle things on his own most of the time.

I just asked Jimin to check on Soobin from time to time as I don't trust Yoongi that much. Well, he's no doubt a good father to my son but sometimes he's just all over the place when it comes to prioritizing things.

"And for the latest in the entertainment news: Kim Taehyung, the most admired actor of our time, has once again proved why the people love him so much!

We are now live here at the Incheon International airport and as you can see, ARMY has gathered here, Kim Taehyung's very supportive fandom, to see their idol board today to fly to London for a fund-raising event that will support Korean scholars..."

I should have turned off the TV, these news are getting me killed early in the morning!!

Yoongi dropped his fork down to his plate then looked at me, "What a coincidence, hun?"

I walked to him and sat on his lap. Over the years I get to learn that on these situations, I just have to pacify him to calm him down instead of fighting or reasoning out to him.

"Honey, I swear I don't know about his projects or his schedules. And London is so big, we might be in different cities." my arms are snaked around his neck and I tried to do a bit of aegyo. Damn, I don't want to go to the airport with a bruised face again!

"And you and Soobin will video call me the whole time, right? Until we go to bed? Let's talk until we feel asleep, or you know what else can we do on a video call?"

He just let out a tiny laugh and showered me small pecks on my face.

"Yeyyy Appa and Daddy are kissing!" Soobin shouted. Jin just smiled looking at his son.

"Ok you two, that's enough, we'll get you to school now as I need to drive Appa to the airport. And as for you, get up from my lap, I might not let you go if you continue acting like that." Yoongi smiled at me.

Phew! I'm glad that worked. I can't believe that Kim Taehyung keeps on being the reason of my misfortunes!

*******

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Don't drink too much there, don't hook up with strangers please, keep yourself presentable at all times, you know the paparazzi!" Jungkook just keeps on going on over and over again.

"Yes, yes, I got it dude! And Yenjin hyungnim is with me too. I have a manager with me, okay?

So please relax, Kook. I'm glad you don't get to go with me anymore since you took over the company as CEO. Coz you are no fun to be with!!"

"Yahh Taehyung-ah! Let me remind you again, you're there for work, not for fun!" Jungkook yelled.

"Ok, get ready to go out the car. Smile at the cameras. Greet your fans quickly as you go inside, they waited for you for a long time." he added.

It's quite a sight every time I go to the airport. It's like a lot of people are going to get sad of me leaving.

"Oppa, have a safe flight!"

"Taehyung oppa!! Be safe! We'll miss you. See you soon!"

At least these fans know how to appreciate me more than those fuckers I dated. They just use me for sex, I know. No one has ever been real to me.

So having ARMY is such a blessing to me. They keep me motivated to do better at my job.

I'm excited to see what's in store for me in London. Who knows, I might meet there the man who will be the love of my life...

*******

Bon voyage to our Taejin! 😣

Pls don't forget to vote and leave your comments, lovey's!!

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊