5. Started Melting

❗ WARNING: Smut ahead 🔞
Please do not read if you find it uncomfy ⛔

*******

Earlier. Big Hit Entertainment. Genius lab.

"That actor shouldn't have touched my Seokjin! I swear I'm gonna kill them both if I find out they're fucking each other!! Aahh! FUCKK!!" Yoongi screamed.

"Hey I'm working down here!! Are you just angry or are you liking my blowjob, babe? Coz I don't feel like you are, you're not getting hard!" Hoseok said while holding onto Yoongi's cock.

"Sorry. I'm distracted. That's enough for now, get up."

Hoseok wiped his mouth and got up from the floor.

"Jin again? You're always stressed out with him lately. We can't even get a song done for a week now." he said.

"You think I can write a song while thinking that my husband is being fucked by someone else?" Yoongi snapped at Hoseok. "Shit! When did he start becoming so pretty and sizzling hot that everyone else wants to taste him?"

"Well, he's a doctor. A very pretty one. If that's not hot enough, he's in a high position in their company. So basically, he can get whoever he likes." Hoseok said.

"Wow, thanks! You're a big help!"

Yoongi's phone beeped, and as soon as he read the message,

"Jin texted. I'll call it a day Hoseok. I have to make it up to him. I'll take him out to lunch. See you tomorrow."

"Wait, did you say he'll leave tomorrow for the UK, right?"

"Yeah, I'll make it up to you too as soon as Jin leaves. Bye." Yoongi gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving.

*******

ATM. Seokjin's office.

"Jinnie, just scream if you need help."

As soon as the door closed, Yoongi turned to Jin, "One day I'm going to choke that best friend of yours!! So that fucker is here again?"

"Honey, he's our company's endorser and a patient here too. I swear, that's just it. Please don't start anything here." Jin nervously answered.

Yoongi looked at the bouquet of flowers.

"Oh that's Jimin's. He left it. Jimin is dating Mr. Kim's manager, he sent those for him. I'll just give it to him later." Jin lied.

Yoongi just raised his eyebrows. His tongue rolled inside his mouth out of frustration.

Then he pulled Jin into the bathroom. He slammed him into the door.

"Jin, honey, you know you're mine only, right?" Yoongi whispered against Jin's mouth.

"Yoongi, we're at my workplace. Not here, pls!"

"Why? Isn't this exciting?! Don't you imagine doing it here? Or did you just do it here with that asshole?!! Or maybe Namjoon?!"

Jin was struggling, trying to break free from Yoongi. "Hun, please.."

Yoongi kissed Jin wildly, which really stung because of his wound in his lip. But he had no choice but to kiss his husband back, otherwise he'll just get angrier.

"Let me check your ass honey, to see if it's been fucked already by someone else!!"

"Yoongi, what the hell! Stop it..."

Yoongi has already unbuckled Jin's belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. He started to stroke Jin's member then licked on Jin's neck. He sucked on his smooth, fragrant skin. Leaving big marks that are instantly visible.

"H-hun, don't leave h-hickeys pls. Ahhh, p-patients will see them!" Jin said while feeling so high with all the kisses and Yoongi's hand job.

"So? Better if they see them so they know you're taken" Yoongi sneered at him, "Bend down!" He turned Jin around, with Jin's hands leaning against the bathroom door and his waist bent sticking out on him.

He got down on Jin and spread his butt cheeks to see his hole clearly. He licked it aggressively, sucked into it, slurped and bit on his ass which is making Jin all horny.

"Honey... Aagghh!! Hun, fuck me hard pls!!" Jin begged.

No matter how many times they fight, their make-up sex just keeps getting better and better, Jin thought.

Yoongi spit on Jin's asshole before standing up and then he pulled down his pants. He coated his cockhead with the saliva dripping from Jin's ass.

Then he slid his throbbing member into Jin's hole, slowly at first but soon pounded so hard, hitting Jin's prostate.

Jin was trying to hold back his loud moans, he's just clutching tightly on the door knob to keep himself contained.

His tears started to stream down his face. He's feeling the pain and pleasure he asked for. But moreover, he's hurting that this is happening again.

He's being abused by his husband again and he's just letting him do it. Is this still love? Right now, all he knows is Yoongi is his husband. Does he love him? He's not so sure anymore after everything he's done to him.

"Yoongi, slowly p-please..."

"You asked for this Seokjin..." instead of going slow, he thrusts faster and grabbed Jin's cock. He rubbed and squeezed it making Jin cum against the bathroom door.

"Aahh, nngghhh... Fuckk!" Jin panting really hard.

Yoongi then came hard inside him while breathing hard against Jin's nape.

"I love you, Jin. You're only mine, remember that!" Yoongi whispered.

*******

After cleaning up, they fixed their dress shirts and pants. Jin sat down before his computer and started working again.

"Are you not hungry? Let's go out?" Yoongi hugged him from the back of his chair.

"I have to finish this first."

"Why were you crying earlier? Did it hurt? Did I go too hard?"

Jin sighed deep before he bravely answered his husband. He turned around to face him.

"Everything hurts Yoongi. Everything! That I don't know anymore what to feel for you!!" Jin is tearing up again.

"What are you saying then? That you don't love me anymore, Jin??" Yoongi's eyes went wide.

Before Jin can open his mouth again, Yoongi pulled him into a hug. He started to cry into Jin's neck.

Jin gasped a small breath by this sudden action from Yoongi. But he wasn't so shocked at all. His husband seemed to be always like this. After blurting out his anger, he would then turn soft as if feeling guilty of hurting him.

"I love you Jin. So much. You and Soobin are my life. I know I haven't been great in expressing how much I love you, but I do. I really do."

Yoongi then looked at him straight, "Please don't leave me Jin, honey, huh?! I can't live without you. I'll go crazy."

*******

Don't hate me lovey's! Sorry for breaking your Taejin hearts for now! 😭

Stay with me, we'll get there 😉

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊