16. It Drifts Away

Yeonjun's P.O.V.

"Please, come in. Sorry, it's not really big as I just live alone. So I just use this extra room as storage for my instruments." I led them to an unused room which I quickly organised so they can use it for the night.

It's almost dark when we reached downtown so I told them I'd help them find a way to go back Korea tomorrow.

"Oh, you're a musician too?" Dr. Min asked.

"Yeah. I write songs, mostly rap and R&B. Did you say 'too'? Who's the musician between you two?" I asked him, as I'm sure Kim Taehyung doesn't sing, he only does acting.

"Uhmm, no one. I just know a friend." Dr. Min looked unsure of what to answer.

"Ok then, I'll leave you two to rest for now. I'll see you in the morning."

"Thank you Yeonjun. Have a good night!" Taehyung said before I walk out.

*******

Those two look like married couple. And grandma even said that there's really something going on between them.

I'm browsing my phone for the pictures I took earlier with grandma. I zoomed into Dr. Min's face. I'm sure I've already seen him before. It's impossible not to remember a face this beautiful.

Only that dentist I know is married to a musician, and someone I knew from my earlier career.

Maybe I should drop him a quick hello so I can get rid of this curiosity.

*******

The number is still ringing. But he's not picking up. I'm sure it's still early in Korea as we're only three hours ahead. He hasn't changed at all. He's still a snob.

So I just sent him an email of a photo of Dr. Min. "Do you know him? If so, answer my call."

After some two minutes, my phone began ringing. Hmm, interesting. I think I am right about Dr. Min.

"Hello?"

"Who the fuck is this?" He said on the other line.

"Ayo! Hitman Bang introduces.."

"Don't waste my time as this is a fucking overseas call!"

"Ok, ok calm down! I'm just reminiscing the old times bro! How is the great Min Yoongi doing?!"

"Are you fucking playing with my mind Yeonjun?? Why do have a photo of my husband?"

"Ohhh, so I was right. He was the pretty doctor everyone's jealous of, thinking you were the luckiest amongst us. Perfect career, perfect husband.. But everything's starting to go down now, huh hyung?!"

I love teasing Yoongi hyung. Just cause he's the 'great Min Yoongi' of all time. Not that I have anything against him. I just like it when he gets pissed off.

"If you are the same asshole you are, disrespecting my dead husband just to get on my nerves, fuck off and go to hell, will ya?!" Yoongi shouted on the other line.

"Woaahh! Wait, wait hyung! Who said your husband is dead? Didn't you just see that photo I emailed you? I just took that earlier today."

"Don't fucking mess with me Jun! This shit ain't funny!"

"What would I gain from doing that? Look, at first I was just curious as I got confused if he was really that husband of yours. I even thought you were already divorced as the first time I met him, he's really getting cozy with this hot actor."

I wish I can see his face while I'm telling him this.

"Actor? You're not talking about that Kim fucking Taehyung, are you?!" He sounds like his gritting his teeth as he speaks.

"Ohh, so you knew they're together?"

"No way! No fucking way!!" He yelled at me.

"Relax hyung! I'm your friend here, ok? Check your email. I just sent another photo. That's them together. You know, Dr. Min's moans were the sweetest I've ever heard, I wish I could've watched them last night fucking each other in the other cabin!"

"FUCKKK!!!!!!"

I heard loud thuds of chairs or tables I guess, glasses were shattered and things sounded like they're being thrown, as I listen from the other line.

"Where are you right now?!" Yoongi asked after a while, breathing hard over the phone.

"New Zealand."

"Email me the exact address."

"And what do I get in return, hyung?"

"What do you want?"

Hmmpff! I didn't expect him to be this easy. He's still the same guy crazy for his beautiful husband.

"How about an album? Ohh and a new collab contract?!"

"Consider it done. Just do as I tell you, okay?" Yoongi said calmly.

"Sure, anything for the king and the boss, Min Yoongi."

*******

Did you lovey's miss Yoongi?

Still can't get over Daechwita OT7 😭

Pls don't forget to vote for the chapters and leave your comments!

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊