17. Hold You One More Time

Before anything else, can we all show some love to Jinnie_Lee as it's her birthday tomorrow!

Not sure if I'm going to do any update tomorrow so I'd like to shout out my greeting now..

Advance Happy Birthday Jenny!!
May you have an amaJIN day on your special day! Borahae 💜

*******

❗ Now let's put up a WARNING: Smut ahead 🔞
I know you love this Jenny, so consider this as a gift too. LOL! Thank your sis cherryblossoms905
She's the culprit! 😆

*******

The next morning.

"Good morning!" Jin greeted Yeonjun as he came out his room. "I hope you don't mind, I already helped myself in your kitchen to prepare your breakfast."

"Sure, of course! Good morning too. I haven't really had someone prepare breakfast for me. So thank you so much." Yeonjun said.

"Where is Taehyung-ssi?" He added as he took a seat in front of Jin, taking a bite at the pancakes that the latter has prepared.

"Ahh, he's just taking a shower. He'll be out soon." Jin smiled at him.

"Hmm, this is really good! You must be a great husband at home. Ohh, are you two already married? Or are you keeping it from the public, especially from his fans?!"

Jin was taken aback by Yeonjun's question and stayed silent for a while.

"Oh sorry, am I being too nosy? I'm just curious since I've admired him so much as an actor." Yeonjun said while smirking inside his head thinking that this beautiful doctor is cheating at his real husband.

"No, no. That's okay. We're actually not married. And it's a bit complicated at this point so we chose to just keep things in private for now. I hope you understand." Jin said politely.

"Of course. No problem. I hope you both could come out in the open someday. I'll be very happy for you, I know grandma will be too." Yeonjun smiled.

"Thanks for that!!" A voice suddenly said, approaching the two. "Good morning Yeonjun. Morning babe!" Taehyung kissed Jin on his forehead.

'I wish I could take a video of these two and send to Yoongi to piss him off!' Yeonjun thought.

"So, did you two find the room comfortable at least?" He asked.

"It's fine, thank you for accommodating us." Taehyung answered while Jin feeds him pancakes, piece by piece.

"We wouldn't want to bother you more here in your house, so we hope you could take us to the Korean embassy, maybe?" Taehyung added.

"That would really be a long drive from here. As you can see, we are at the bottom of the mountain.

But I can make a call first to make sure they're ready for us when we arrive. Please give me your details and some contact details or names they can reach for you so your relatives in Korea will know your whereabouts."

"Oh well, that makes sense. Sure, let's try and do that." Jin said.

*******

It was already afternoon when Yeonjun came back and said he already made a call to the Korean embassy.

"They said they will send some people to pick you up from here. I gave them my address. They also said they will contact your families to inform them that you're alive." Yeonjun explained to Jin and Taehyung the result of his 'errand' earlier.