40. Falling and Falling Deep

🔞 SMUT AHEAD ❗❗
You know the drill ❗
Pls skip the chapter if you are not up for it! 🔞

*******

"Tae, I- I can't do this again. This is just- this is wrong." Jin said almost teary-eyed.

"What if something bad happens to you again because of my mistakes? You suffer the consequences, and I don't want that again, Tae. I can't wrong him like this." Jin softly said, then he tried to get out of Taehyung's grip on his waist, but it only got firmer.

"Wait, Jin. Why do you keep blaming yourself? What happened to me wasn't your fault. Please, don't think that way."

Jin still pushed Taehyung gently and walked away from him. "Jin, didn't you say you love me?"

Jin looked back at Taehyung and bit his lips to keep himself from crying, "Yes, I do. But--"

"Then it's the other way around." Taehyung cut him off. "You are not doing him wrong. Don't you think I am the one you're doing wrong? You say you love me, yet you give him yourself fully, when I can't even touch you!"

Taehyung's gaze at Jin was deep and full of hurt, which made Jin feel little. He then walked towards Taehyung again, slowly. He removed his robe and let it drop to the floor, then he snaked his arms on Taehyung's neck in an embrace and captured his lips into his.

Taehyung returned his kiss, pulled him closer by his waist. He caressed Jin's bare back, his hands travelled down his butt cheeks. He squeezed them while he sucked on Jin's plump lips.

Taehyung pulled back from their kiss so he can remove his shirt. Jin helped him by unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants' button. Pushing it down with his underwear. Then he stepped out of his own boxers and pushed Taehyung to sit down the sofa.

Jin leaned down to kiss Taehyung again, he sat on his lap straddling him down. He then rolled his hips to rub his ass on Taehyung's hard member.

Taehyung moaned into their kiss, feeling Jin's teasing. He pulled back from their kiss and stared at Jin's eyes on him. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret this in the morning."

Jin gave him a peck on his lips, staring down at him. "Yes. I'm sorry baby for hesitating. I won't hesitate again. I want this. I want you, Tae. And I don't want to lose you again. I love you so much."

He cupped Taehyung's cheeks and kissed him, now with more eagerness. Their kiss is sloppy, wet and deep. They seem to be so hungry, tasting every inch of each other's mouth.

Then Jin pulled back and slid himself down, kissing and sucking Taehyung's chin, down his throat, to his chest then to his abdomen. Jin found Taehyung's member using his tongue, he picked it up and put its throbbing head inside his mouth.

"Ohh fuck, Jin! Suck it good baby, yesss just like that!!" Taehyung tilts his head back the sofa, feeling the pleasure of Jin's warm mouth on his cock.

Jin continued to bob his head up and down, faster and faster. His one hand massages Taehyung's balls, while the other is helping him keep his cock steady so he can fully take it up to the back of his throat.

He gagged at first but he loved the feeling so he did it again. His eyes are tearing up as he continued to give him a blow, so Taehyung wiped them with his hand. He pulled Jin's head up and kissed him for a while, tasting his flesh from Jin's mouth.

"That was perfect but I don't want to cum yet. I want you to ride me, baby."

Jin straddled him down again the sofa and he positioned his cock into Jin's entrance. Jin pushed down his hips slowly, feeling his hole is stretching wide on Taehyung's big head.

"Ahhh fuckkk!! Oohh gosshhh!!" Jin threw his head down, biting into Taehyung's shoulder so he can keep himself from making too much noise. Without prep, he felt the hurt of the entrance into his hole, no matter how much Taehyung stretched his butt cheeks open.

Jin stopped for a second to feel the size filling his insides. Then he slowly moved up and down, his hands are now on Taehyung's shoulders, helping him bounce easily on the big cock.

Taehyung's hands are on Jin's ass cheeks, grabbing them as Jin rolls his hips. Jin threw his head back, his mouth opened as he moans sweetly while rocking up and down.

"Oohhh fucckkk!! Taehyung-ahhh..."

He's getting faster and faster as Taehyung took his member and stroke it as fast as he bounces.

"Aahhh Taeee... Fuckkk I'm close babyyy.. Fuckkk!!" Jin squirted all over their stomachs, he stopped from rocking his hips and whispered into Taehyung's lips, panting hard, "Ohhh, I fucking love you Tae.."

Taehyung smirked at him and pushed him up, pulling out of Jin. Then he made Jin kneel on the sofa, his hands are on the head rest, sticking his ass out to Taehyung.

He stood behind Jin, then slammed his dick into his hole, which made him scream in silence. Taehyung gripped on Jin's waist, keeping him in place as he thrusts hard on Jin. He watched his own cock sliding in and out of Jin's asshole, which is clenching hard around his dick.

The gesture drove Taehyung crazy, so he pounded on Jin even harder, hitting his prostate again and again. Jin is leaning forward as he can't take the sensation, it's too much for him, but Taehyung pulls his hips closer to him, so he can bury his member balls-deep inside him.

The pleasure made Jin cum again for the second time against the sofa covers. "Ooohhh my fucckkiinggg!!! Shitt Taeee!!!"

"Fuckkk Jin, babyyy!! You feel so amazinggg!! Fucckkk, aahhh nngghhh!!" Taehyung came hard, shooting all his hot cum inside Jin's asshole.

His thrusts went slower until he stopped, panting so hard, he pulled Jin's body into his, still kneeling on the sofa, Taehyung sucked on his shoulder before he pulled out his cock from him. His cum was dripping out of Jin's ass, so he lowered his hand, wiped up the cum back into Jin's hole using his two fingers and inserted them into Jin's asshole. He massaged Jin's insides by twisting his fingers on his slippery cum.

"Ohhh gosshhh Tae... Mmmm.."

Jin threw his head back on Taehyung's shoulder while enjoying the fingers fucking him. Then Taehyung whispered to Jin while he kisses his neck, "Baby sorry, I came inside you. I can't help it."

Jin tilted his head to face him and kissed him on the lips. "It's fine. I'm on birth control. And I don't really care if ever I wasn't. I want to give you a child anyways. I love you, Tae."

Taehyung smiled at him, "I would want that too, actually. I love you too, Jin."

Then Taehyung pulled out his fingers from Jin's hole and replaced them with his cock, once again hard and ready to do more thrusts.

*******

So Taejin smut for y'all who answered smut, hope you enjoyed it! 😫

Happy Saturday lovey's!

🌟 and 💬 okies?

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊