31. Someday, Someday

"Hello? Where are you?! Didn't I tell you to be here today and just leave that damn kid with a babysitter?!" Yoongi whispered into his phone while greeting and shaking hands with the party guests.

"I told you, Seojoon is sick. I can't just leave him with a babysitter. Actually, I called to tell you I might need to bring him to the hospital now. He doesn't look so good." Hoseok said from the other line.

"Is that more important than your son's birthday, huh?? Get your ass right here and celebrate with our son!" Yoongi tries to maintain a straight face despite feeling so frustrated with Hoseok.

"Yoongi, it's not like it's Hyunjin's birthday today! We have already celebrated here last week with my son, that was his real birthday, mind you! It's actually Seojoon's birthday today and he's sick. I have to take him to the hospital or I'm telling Jin!!"

"Fuck you! Don't you dare threaten me with that Hoseok, I swear I'll bury you alive with that kid!! Fine, go ahead! Take that to the hospital, just use my credit card. Jin doesn't look at my credit card statements anyways."

"Ok, I'll let you know how he's doing later." Hoseok said.

"You don't have to coz I don't really care. Bye." Yoongi hung up but was startled when he heard Jin's voice behind him.

"Hun, are you okay? Who was that? You look upset." Jin said.

"Ohh honey!! H-how long have you been there?!" Yoongi nervously said.

"Not long. Why, were you fighting with someone?!"

"Nope. Not at all. It was Hoseok, he just called to say he can't make it today coz his son is sick."

"Ahh. His son has been sick quite a lot. Is he okay? Well, why do you seem so upset? Were you sad that Hoseok can't be here, or were you that worried his son is sick?

You know, I haven't really asked who's Hoseok's baby daddy. You don't have anything to do with that, do you?!" Jin said with his eyebrows creased.

"Hun, what are you saying? Why did you even think of that?! Of course not, that's not my child. I swear to the life of my own kids, that child isn't mine. So don't think of that about me, hmm?" Yoongi placed his arms around Jin's waist, pulling him closer.

"I was just a bit upset coz our big bosses are here. You know we need to step up our game, our team needs more support. But of course, his son is more important so I said it's fine. I'll entertain the bosses on my own. Besides, Yeonjun is here anyways. He can help me." Yoongi explained while squeezing Jin's tiny waist.

"Okay. I'm sorry if I had that thought. I just think you're spending too much time with him. You're even bringing Hyunjin to him so often. I'm just not complaining coz I don't want us to fight again but I don't like that you're almost always at his place."

Yoongi took Jin's arms and placed it around his neck then brought back his in Jin's waist to pull him even closer than before.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you don't like it. But it's just the same with you and Jimin. We're just like that. And he requested that I bring Hyunjin so he can play with his Seojoon from time to time. You see, his boyfriend left him when he got pregnant so I'm just being there for him and his son. That's all.

You know you are the only one I love, honey. Didn't I prove that so many times already? Don't ever doubt me again, okay?" Yoongi leaned in to kiss Jin, but Jin pulled his head back.

"Hun, there are a lot of guests." Jin chuckled. "Ok, let's talk about this later. I believe you, and I trust you. I'm sorry for what I said. I'll go get Hyunjin now. Jimin must be whining already."

"Look at these two lovebirds! I thought this is a children's party?! Why are you two making out at the middle of everything?!!"

"Yeonjun!" Yoongi glared at him quickly but turned into a smile for Jin not to notice.

"Look at you, your hair color definitely suits you! You must be loving all the attention and fame now. I still can't believe you two get to work together. Such a small world, right?" Jin said while pulling away from Yoongi.

"Thanks Dr. Min. Your husband is a great producer. Hyung helped me a lot to reach all these success as my first album really became a huge hit!" Yeonjun smiled at Yoongi who's rolling his eyes. "So it's good to see you two together. Hyung deserves such a gorgeous husband like you, Dr. Min. I mean even celebrities will go crazy about you. You shouldn't let him go hyung, you should know that!"

Jin felt a bit awkward at what Yeonjun said as he sounded sarcastic. So he just forced a smile and bit his lip before looking back at Yoongi.

Yoongi felt Jin was uncomfortable so he said, "Ok, fuck off now! Leave my husband alone. You're already spitting shit. C'mon let's see PD-nim.

I'll talk to you later, hun. Go to the kids. I love you." Yoongi placed a kiss on his forehead and Jin just smiled back at him.

******

"Aahhh fuckkk, shittt!!" Taehyung groaned out loud as his thrusts became slower. After shooting the very last drop of his cum, he pulled out from Bogum's asshole and removed his condom. He threw it in the trash and went back to the bed to slump beside Bogum.

"That was great. As usual. You're amazing." Bogum said.

"Okay. You good? Dress up now, it's getting too late." Taehyung said, closing his eyes. "I'm tired, I want to sleep now."

"Here you go again. Tae, we've been doing this for months, and you still won't let me stay the night. Don't you think it's time we take this to the next level?"

Taehyung chuckled a bit then he opened his eyes and looked at Bogum, "Next level? Sorry, I thought you understood what we're doing?! You know I'm not up for anything like that. We only have sex, that's all, right?!"

"Yeah, I know. But- Well, isn't it like just a couple years ago when we first met on our first project together, you said you were looking for your true love?! Is it just me or you don't think we can be a lot more together after dating for a while?!" Bogum said while tracing Taehyung's abs with his fingers.

"No offense, Bogum. But you know we're not dating. We just fuck. That's all there is. I'd like to be clear with that. If you don't like it anymore that way, you are free to walk away. Also, I already found my true love."

Taehyung laid back and stared at the ceiling, trying to hold back his tears, "And he will remain to be my one and only, though he must be in someone else's arms right now. So maybe someday.."

*******

Thanks for the 6.5k reads! I'm so thankful for the love you're giving this book.

So this deserved a double update this week.

Pls don't forget to vote after you read and just leave your comments. I enjoy reading them.

Thank y'all! Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊