32. It Hurts A Little Somehow

🔞 Slight smut ahead 🔞

*******

Authornim's P.O.V.

Three days later. In Jungkook's loft.

"Are you kidding, Kook?! You fucking expect me to see him again?? And really, both of us being best men? I can't do that, please!" Taehyung whined on Jungkook in the kitchen while watching his best friend slice some onions.

"Shut up, Tae! It's your fucking idea to pretend to forget him! Since you are a great actor yourself, then continue to do so until our wedding is done.

All you have to do is help us on our preparations. Focus on me. Not on him. You can do that much for me, right?! After me, putting up with your bullshits!" Jungkook said swaying and pointing the knife on his hand to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and sat up the chair on the kitchen counter. "I know. You don't need to threaten me with that knife! Look, you see I'm more concerned of him than myself. He won't be comfortable with me around. It will be hard for him. I know he gets affected easily.

Worse, if his husband finds out he's getting closer to me again, he might just get hurt. He seemed to be doing fine now with his family. I can't ruin that again."

"Tae, if you thought you didn't want to ruin his family, you should've just talked to him and broke up with him properly. Not this. He went thru a lot, you saw that." Jungkook said softly as he continued with prepping ingredients.

"Yes, I know, I was wrong. I couldn't think clearly at that time. He was pregnant for him. I was so fucking hurt that he changed his mind about me because of that. I just wanted to stop everything in an instant. That was the easiest to do."

"And the most cowardly one too." Jungkook countered.

"I did it for him, not for me! Why can't you understand that!!"

"That's bullshit!!!!" Jimin exclaimed as he stormed into kitchen. Jungkook and Taehyung turned their heads from where the shout came from.

"You have been pretending all this time!!! How dare you do that, you fucki--"

Jungkook ran to stop Jimin from attacking Taehyung, who is now kicking his legs all over the place trying to reach Taehyung, hoping to kick his balls.

"Babe!! Stop it!! Calm down please, babe!!" Jungkook said hugging Jimin and pulling away from Taehyung.

"Fuck youuu!! Do you have any idea what Jin went thru?!!!" Jimin still shouting at Taehyung, who is just staring at him, shocked at Jimin's aggressiveness.

"How did you even get in here?!" Taehyung asked, surprised that they didn't even notice Jimin is already there.

"I know the code of my fiance's loft, of course!! You idiot!!!" Jimin shouts at Taehyung.

"Babe, Jimin pls!!! Tae went thru a lot too okay!! So stop it!!!!" Jungkook shouted which made Jimin stop suddenly.

Breathing hard, Jimin stared at Jungkook in disbelief who lashed out on him.

"Sorry for shouting at you babe. I didn't mean to, you won't listen and stop. But what I said is true. Tae went thru a lot of hurt too. So please understand and don't hate on him." Jungkook explained, he knows shouting at Jimin will get him to a big trouble. He has never raised his voice on his boyfriend before.

Jimin sighed deeply and said, "Okay, I'm sorry. I let my anger get the best of me. But Taehyung, why did you have to do this? I can't believe you fooled us for almost two years!! Jin wanted to be with you, he needed you."