4. Slipping Thru My Fingers

WARNING: Violence ahead ❗

*******

Seokjin's P.O.V.

As soon as Kim Taehyung stepped out of the office, Yoongi squeezed my waist more and whispered, "I'll deal with you later at home."

Soobin was staring at us so I shook myself free from Yoongi, "Let's go out and eat baby?" I smiled at Soobin and took my things then we head out.

*******

As soon as I got back from lunch with my husband and my son, I sat down to complete my presentation for the meeting in UK. Namjoon still needs to check this tomorrow, so I need to have this done.

I hurried home, bought dinner as it's too late to cook and I know Yoongi is still pissed by what he witnessed earlier in my clinic. I don't know what kind of hell I will face tonight because of that Kim arrogant jerk Taehyung!

Dinner was tensed, Yoongi was only talking with Soobin and completely ignoring me. I hope he would just ignore me for the rest of my life.

But as soon as we entered our bedroom, after we tucked Soobin in for the night, he spoke to me. "I looked into that actor you were flirting with in your office, Seokjin. He's quite a player, isn't he?"

"I w-wasn't flirting with him, hun. It was j-just..." he suddenly hit me with the back of his hand before I can even complete my sentence. His rings hit my mouth which caused my lips to bleed.

I started to cry as soon as I saw the blood that got on my finger when I touched my lip, "Y-yoongi p-please, don't misunderstand a-again..."

He cupped my jaw and said to my face, "Jin, honey, I know you're really pretty and very attractive my love, that you can seduce even the hottest celebrity; but are you that much of a whore?? Am I not enough to satisfy your need?? DID YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE??!!" He shouted and slapped me again.

I fell into the bed; I tried to run away from him, crawling from one side of the bed to the other. But he caught up to me near the dresser and gripped at my hair before slamming my head into the mirror.

I felt the glasses that broke has slashed into my forehead and I just felt all dizzy. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared.

I suddenly felt a cold liquid running from my head down my cheek. I'm trembling and all I could do is beg, "Y-yoongi p-please, please stop! I didn't do anything, I s-swear!! P-please!"

"Appa!! Daddy?!" my eyes widened when I heard my son knocking and shouting at the door. Yoongi looked at the door but did not let go of my hair. "Appa, I'm scared! I heard something broke!!" I can hear Soobin was crying.

I tried to control my voice so it won't sound like I'm crying, "Soobin, baby. It's nothing! Go back to your room and sleep. Just close your door, baby."

I looked at Yoongi and said, "Yoongi please, our son is scared. Let me go to him, please?"

"Are you fucking crazy? You're gonna show that face to him??" He let go of me and walked towards the door.

"No, please. Don't hurt my son, please." I tried to stop him by grabbing his arm.

"He's my son too. Why would I hurt him, am I that dumb to you?!" he pushed me and I just fell to the floor.

I heard him comfort Soobin and took him back into his room when he went out. I just slumped into the floor and cried my heart out. What should I do? Shall I call Jimin and ask for help? Or would it just make this worse?

I hear his footsteps coming back to our bedroom. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

He whispered into the door, "Jin, come on. Open the door, there's no other way out, honey!"