10. Building Up Inside of Me

Hoseok is driving Yoongi's car in a rush to get to the airport. They had to drop Soobin first to Jimin's house without telling the boy what happened yet.

Yoongi still has tears streaming down his face while looking far outside the window. "Why did Jin leave me like this?!"

"Babe, get yourself together. We'll confirm everything when we get there, huh?" Hoseok said while he reached Yoongi's hand to comfort him.

"You know that I love no one else but Jin, right? I love him so much, I always want him to be mine only. I never wanted him to leave me. Why Jin, WHY?!!" Yoongi is slightly banging his head on the car window.

"Hey, will you stop it please! Yes, I know that. And Jin knows that too, so please, he wouldn't want to see you in this state, don't you think so? So please just calm down." Hoseok was a bit pained hearing these from Yoongi, but he is very worried.

*******

Jimin's house.

"Baby, I wish there's something I could do for you."

Jungkook is lying on Jimin's bed, face down. "This is my fault!! I'm the down who sent him to that fund-raising shit!!" He's sobbing against the white fluffy pillow.

Jimin hugged Jungkook from the back and started crying too, "It's no one's fault babe, don't beat yourself up too much. I can't accept the fact that Jin is now gone too." He is breaking down again, Jungkook felt Jimin's tears wetting his shirt from his back.

He turned around and pulled Jimin for a hug. They just cried at each other's shoulders for a while before Jungkook pulled back and said,

"I have to go back to the agency now. I need to talk to a lot of people. I have to go to Taehyung's parents too.

Thank you for letting me stay the night. I needed time to grieve first before I face today's tasks."

"No, thank you for being here. I also needed someone to cry with me. It's hard that I have to keep the truth from Soobin. I need to be strong for him. Yoongi is in the verge of losing his mind. And Jin has no parents anymore. I'm all that he's got."

"Dr. Min is lucky to have you as his best friend. Soobin is in good hands." Jungkook kissed his boyfriend on the forehead and hugged him tight again.

*******

Ding. Dong.

Jimin opened the door to Yoongi and Hoseok. He let them in and guided them into the living room where Soobin is playing.

"Daddy!!" Soobin ran to Yoongi hugging him. "Where's Appa? He didn't call last night. Did you see him today?" Soobin pouted his lips as he asks his father.

Yoongi kneeled in front of Soobin, "Let's go home, my son. Appa left us already. We only got each other. Let's go."

"No dad!! What do you mean he left?! Appa will never leave me!!" Soobin shouted at him, now on his tears.

"Don't be hard-headed Soobin!! I said he already fucking left us! He's dead, ok!! He is now gone!!" Yoongi couldn't help himself but shout and cry in front of his son.

Soobin cried so hard and has no words left to say to his dad. Jimin ran to them to pull Soobin away from him.

"Will you stop it Yoongi!! He's just a kid! What is wrong with you!" he yelled at Yoongi who is still kneeling with his head bowed down, crying.

"Hoseok, can you please take Yoongi for now. I will keep Soobin until everything has calmed down.

Yoongi, get yourself together! Organize a funeral to pay respect to Jin's soul. Hoseok, please help him with this. I'll help too, just let me know what I can do.

As for Soobin, I'll talk to him properly. He'll stay with me for a while."

Hoseok nodded, pulled Yoongi up and went outside the door. Jimin took the crying Soobin into his room to comfort the child.

*******

The next day.

Jin and Taehyung started to walk again to try their luck on finding people to ask help from. Jin noticed that Taehyung is looking pale and gloomy.

"Hey Taehyung, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine Dr. Min" he smiled without any energy.

"Oh, I thought it's fine to drop the honorifics now?" Jin said.

"Ah yes, Jin. I'm good. Are you tired walking? Let's stop for a while."

They sat down and leaned their backs on a huge trunk of a tree.

"Since we're now dropping the honorifics, I assume we can casually talk too. Can I ask something personal?" Taehyung asked with his head looking down anticipating for an answer.

"Sure. Go ahead."

"That day when I brought you flowers, what really happened to your face?"

Jin took a deep breath and closed his eyes while leaning his head on the tree, "He's been beating me up."

Taehyung quickly turned his head to look at Jin.

"I can't remember exactly when it started but it was maybe a year after I gave birth to Soobin. I thought I'm partly at fault too. My attention became overly divided because of the baby, then my work, at doing house chores, and I rarely gave Yoongi time.

He always does that when he gets jealous. And he gets jealous easily. Literally with all men around me. If only Jimin isn't a bottom too, he might also beat me up for always being with him." Jin said calmly.

"I-I'm so sorry Jin.."

"That's fine. Don't feel guilty. As I've said, he's always like that. Yoongi could've just walked in on us that day, talking formally, and not on that position. But he'll still beat me for plainly talking to a hot, handsome guy."

"So you admit, I'm hot and handsome?" Taehyung grinned at him.

Jin laughed, "Sure, you are. The hottest amongst all of actors in South Korea," he winked at Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly became serious. "Why do you let him do that?"

"I don't know anymore. But I know that he loves me."

"Do you still love him?"

Jin took a while before answering, "Y-yes, I do."

"You hesitated."

"Maybe. I don't know. But I shouldn't be hesitating. It's wrong." Jin said, confused.

"What's wrong with questioning how you feel? The wrong thing is you're forcing yourself to feel what you don't anymore."

"I'm not forcing myself. He's my husband."

"So you'll just let him continue doing this to you? Coz he's your husband?"

Jin stayed silent.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I just... I didn't like how I felt when I saw you were hurt like that, Jin.

Anyways, let's go. It's getting dark. We have to find a warm place to stay."

Taehyung stood up and Jin just followed, still in deep thoughts of what Taehyung just said.

*******

Lovey's I'm feeling extra happy today because of the muster so I'll do a double update!!

Jin posted on twitter too thanking us! He's my prince, I'm so crying! 😭😍😭

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim