15. Can We Come Thru?

Three weeks later.

Author-nim's P.O.V.

"Yoongi, I'm pregnant." Hoseok said while looking at Yoongi who's busy editing a recorded track.

Yoongi turned to look at him, "What the fuck?! I thought you were on pills??"

"It must have slipped once, I don't know."

"Bullshit! You did that on purpose, didn't you? Just coz Jin is gone, did you think I'm going to marry you?" Yoongi leaned back at his chair, looking at Hoseok frustrated.

Hoseok just sighed and went back to working in the track.

"We've been doing this for so long and yet it 'slipped' this time?? Just get rid of it then!" Yoongi said then went back to working in his computer too.

"What?! No way! I'm keeping it. I don't care if you like it or not, or if you take responsibility of it or not.. I'm still keeping it!"

"So, what does that make me Hoseok??"

"Just a fucking invisible baby daddy!!" Hoseok stood up and stormed out the room, slamming the door on Yoongi.

*******

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I think it's been more than three weeks now. But I did not notice it passed at all. I guess it's because I'm spending it with Jin. Honestly, at this point, I don't want to go home now.

We're like a married couple living in the woods, peacefully, and raising an old woman. Grandma has been so cool in accommodating us.

She's come to love Jin's cooking. Well, I do too. We are also helping grandma with fire woods, cleaning, washing and all other chores that she found difficult to do. I still can't believe she was able to survive before we came here. Grandma Des said it's only harder when it's winter. But the other days, they weren't so bad.

I know that this is far from reality. I even can't imagine what we'll do as soon as we get back. But I trust Jin when he said that he'll deal with the divorce alone first. He knows his husband more than I do. So all I can do for now is support him with his actions.

Grandma's grandson is soon coming. Just means that fantasy is almost over.

Having Jin beside me in bed every time I wake up in the morning will soon be gone. Him preparing my food, even the clothes that I will wear in the morning and before going to bed will soon stop.

Not to mention the steamy nights in bed and hot times we share in the shower will long be forgotten. Temporarily, I hope. I can't wait for the day I can finally keep Jin for myself. And Soobin too. He's Jin's precious angel, so is to me too.

Jin, grandma and me are now gathered at her table for dinner when we heard a vehicle approaching and pulled over in front of the cabin. It must be grandma's grandson.

She hurried to go out to meet him. After a while, a man went in with grocery bags in his hands. So Jin and I approached him.

"Let me help with those!" I said but he's just staring at me shocked.

"You... you're Kim Taehyung, right?!" He said.

"Ohh I knew it my grandson knows you. Well, they said he's an actor, child. You must have recognized him well."

"Of course grandma! He's a big star!! And the whole South Korea plus your global fans were mourning after the plane crash." The man said excitedly.

"Oh no, that must've been so sad Tae. I can't wait until we get back for them to hear the good news, right?" Jin said.

"They really love me. I wouldn't be surprised they got awfully hurt." I said.

"And who are you, then? Are you his manager?" The man asked Jin.

Jin extended his hand, "Oh no. I'm Min Seokjin. Hello, nice to meet you."

"You look really familiar. I'm Yeonjun by the way."

"Child, he's a doctor." Grandma said while fixing the groceries at the table.

"Dr. Min? I feel like I've seen you somewhere already." Yeonjun said. Jin's face looked confused.

But grandma pulled us all to the table to continue dinner.

*******

Jin and I are now in bed after fixing our things as we need to get ready to leave early tomorrow.

"Tae, I miss my son so much. But I'm torn. I feel like I want to stay longer here with you," Jin said while staring at the ceiling.

"I feel the same Jinnie, baby. But sooner or later, we'd have to face reality."

"Right." Jin turned to face me and he spoke against my neck, "Promise me one thing please?"

"Sure. I can promise you a whole lot more, not just one. What is it?"

"Whatever happens, don't doubt my love for you, okay?"

I turned sideways too, now I'm facing him and looking at his beautiful eyes. "I never did and never will. I love you Jin."

Jin's eyes seem to be full of fear. I'm not completely aware what attitude his husband has, but knowing how he treated Jin, I can understand why Jin feared him.

He didn't say anything anymore. He just kissed me as if it's the last. But I made him feel that it isn't, as I kissed him back and pulled him to the warmth of my embrace.

I am going to make him stay in my arms soon, only in mine.

*******

"Thank you so much for your hospitality grandma Des!!" Jin said.

"When we have sorted everything, we'll make sure to visit you here again." I told her and she flashed us that smile that she rarely does.

"And I'll make you the best dentures grandma!" We all laughed as we group hugged.

"Ah, so you are that kind of doctor, Dr. Min?" Yeonjun said.

"Yes, I'm a dentist."

"You two take care, huh? And continue to grow your love. I will surely miss your banging sounds at my cabin."

"Grandma!! Stop it." Yeonjun said feeling the second-hand embarrasment. "I'll see you again soon, grandma. Let's go Mr. Kim and Dr. Min."

As the jeep slowly forwarded, Jin and I looked back at grandma waving us goodbye. A smile on Jin's face made me feel somewhat happy, despite the sadness I felt leaving this place.

This place which became the home of mine and Jin's blossoming love. The only place which witnessed all our memories together.

We buried everything we've done here, under the pile of snow. But soon, as the snow melts under the heat of the sun, everything will be revealed. Hopefully, rising for a new day, instead of sinking down the melted ice.

*******

Time to go back to reality lovey's! How y'all feeling?

Pls vote and leave your comments!!

Borahae 💜

~Author-nim 😊