20. I Want To See You

🔞 Slight smut ahead!

*******

Jungkook's hands slithered up Jimin's thighs, who's straddling him down the soft couch, until he reached the latter's butt cheeks. He squeezed them gently which made Jimin moan softly into their kiss while he rolls his hips to grind his clothed member against Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled into their kiss before he pushed his tongue into Jimin's mouth as deep as he can to taste every corner of him. Their tongues are playing with each other, sucking and slurping each other's lips. Both of them are catching their breaths so Jimin pulled back only to suck into Jungkook's neck, down into his collar bones.

"Baby, I want to undress you now. Or should we go to your room, hmm?" Jungkook whispered, eyes closed, while tilting his head, feeling Jimin's sweet kisses in his neck.

Jimin stopped and faced him, "Sorry baby, we can't. Soobin is upstairs, playing."

"Uhm b-babe, actually, Soobin is there!" Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin turned around to see Soobin standing by the end of the stairs, looking at them. He hurriedly stood up from Jungkook's lap and fixed himself.

"H-hi pumpkin! H-how long have you been there? Do you need anything?"

He approached Soobin and brought him to the living room. Then Soobin looked up to him and said, "Why are you putting your tongue in his mouth, Uncle Jiminie?!"

Jimin's eyes went wide and he looked at Jungkook. The latter just bit his lips to keep himself from laughing. Jimin kneeled in front of Soobin to explain,

"Hmm, you see baby, you know that Uncle Jimin is a dentist, right? So, I'm just cleaning Uncle Kookie's teeth because, uhm, coz I don't have my dentist tools here!" He let out an awkward laugh and glared at Jungkook who's laughing silently, flashing him his bunny teeth.

"Ohh okay! But Dad is not a dentist, right? But I saw him cleaning Uncle Hoseokie's teeth too." The little boy pouted his lips, confused.

"Whatt eeww!! Really?? Soobin, baby, the next time you see your Dad do that, hit him in the head okay? He shouldn't do that coz he's not a dentist! Tell him that your Appa in heaven will get mad!" Jimin annoyingly said.

"Hey babe, don't teach him to hit his dad. Soobin, that's bad okay? Don't listen to Uncle Jiminie. Maybe just uhm, throw a pillow in his head, hmm? That won't hurt much because it's soft." Jungkook said.

Soobin nodded in agreement with his Uncle Kookie. Then Jimin heard a car pull up in front of his house. He whispered to himself, "Speaking of your disgusting dad!" He stood up to look out of the window and he gasped at what he saw.

"Oh my gosh, is that Jinnie?!!!"

Jungkook stood up as well to see at what Jimin was looking at, his mouth went agape as he saw Jin coming out of the car.

Soobin, who can't reach the window, tugged on Jimin's shirt, "Uncle Jiminie, is that my Appa? You said he's in heaven?" Jimin picked him up in his arms and kissed him on the cheek, teary-eyed. "I don't know pumpkin, he could've come down again!"

They ran to the front door to welcome them. As Jimin opened the door, he can't believe that it was really Jin approaching them. He burst into tears when Jin was already up close in front of him.

"Jin!! You're alive!!" Jimin couldn't control his sobs. Jungkook began to tear up as well at the back, watching the reunion of the best friends.

Jin ran to hug Jimin and Soobin, "Oh my goodness, I missed you both!! Soobin, my baby, come to Appa!!"

He took Soobin from Jimin's arms and squeezed him tight. "Appa won't leave you anymore, baby!" He showered his son with kisses while letting his tears stream down his face. Soobin flashed him the happiest smile he hasn't had for a while.

*******

In the living room, Jin is playing with his son, they're both slumped on the carpet; while Jimin arranged for juice and tea on the coffee table. Yoongi is just seated on the couch, carefully watching his husband and son.

"I think I should go for now, baby. So you can have more time with Jin." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded at his boyfriend. "Jin, I'm so happy to see you alive. Jimin had been broken when we thought you died from the crash."

Jin smiled back at Jungkook but couldn't figure out what to say. He can see Yoongi at the corner of his eyes, staring at him intently. He thought this isn't the right time to talk to Jungkook about Taehyung. "Thanks Jungkook. I'm glad to be back too."

Jimin kissed Jungkook goodbye and went back to Jin, eager to ask every detail of the time he was gone. But he knows his best friend well, he can feel that he's not at ease with Yoongi being in the same room.

"Why don't you guys stay for dinner, huh? Let's just whip something up in the kitchen, there must be something we can cook. I'd like to have you around a little longer." Jimin asked Jin.

Jin looked at Yoongi, as if asking for permission. The latter closed his eyes and nodded and flashed him a tiny smile.

Jin smiled at Jimin and said, "Ok we'll stay for dinner. I'll help you cook." The two stood up, leaving Soobin and Yoongi in the living room, playing with the kid's toys.

*******

"Jin, what's wrong? Are you and Yoongi okay? You don't seem happy to be back." Jimin whispered to his friend while getting ingredients from the fridge.

"Sshhh, he might hear you. I can't tell you the full story now, but we might get a chance to talk freely in the clinic. I'll go back to work soon.

Listen to me first, you must let Jungkook know that Taehyung is alive too. He was left in New Zealand. I will give you the exact address. He didn't know I left coz Yoongi just came suddenly to get me. Please help me, Chim." Jin said hurriedly, with tears forming in his eyes.

Before Jimin could even ask a question, Soobin came into the kitchen running and climbed up the chair in the counter.

"Dad said it would be more fun to watch you two cook! He's right, I miss your cooking Appa!" Soobin cheerfully said.

And came in Yoongi flashing his gummy smile at his husband.

*******

I know how y'all love Yoongi around so yeah, I made sure he never left Jin's side 😅

Borahae lovey's! 💜

~Author-nim 😊