Chapter Forty-Two: Lies and Half truths

The three of them nervously walked up to the front door of the manor and knocked. They didn't want to barge in and seem hostile. A very scary man, with sharp teeth and slicked back hair opened the door for them. 

"What do you want?" he sneered. 

Nicole and Isaac cowered behind Elestra as she cleared her throat nervously and croaked a 'good afternoon'

"We have information on erm Hogwarts we wan-" She muttered but immediately got cut off.

"Not interested." The name scoffed, just about to close the door when she stopped him.

"WAIT! It's IMPORTANT! WE ARE SPIES!" She burst, not knowing what she was saying.

The man looked at them and rolled his eyes, "Leave now, or I will kill all three of you."

For a second they thought they would have to retreat when a familiar, monotone voice bellowed from the back, "What is all this commotion?" It was Snape. He peered from the scary man's shoulder and his eyes widened when he saw them.

"What are these three doing?" Snape spoke. 

"Uhm uh we want to join the death eaters!" Elestra muttered.

Then, Nicole had an idea, "YES WE WANT TO SEE THE DARK LORD!!! CAN WE PLEASE SEE HIM??" she said enthusiastically. 

"No. The dark lord is busy." Snape lied, wanting them to go away.

The cheekbone lady with messy, curly hair appeared too, "Snape, where are all the butterknive- Who are these kids??"

Isaac caught on immediately, "HELLO!!!!! WE ARE THE DARK LORD'S BIGGEST FANS!!"

"Yeah, complete air conditioners," Elestra added.

Nicole giggled, "Yeah!! WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET HIM!!" she reached into her bag and pulled out a cap that had "Go Voldy!" embroidered badly on the top. She also pulled out another bright red one that said, "Make Hogwarts Pure Again" and handed it to Isaac, who put it on.

Elestra was surprised Nicole had been so prepared.

The woman grinned, and then broke into laughter. "That is SO CUTE! YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME ONE." Then, she pushed the scary man, and Snape out of the way, opening the door wider and gesturing them in. Nervously, the three walked into the manor, scanning the place. 

The group knew Malfoy was rich but not THIS rich. Elestra's family was a normal, middl class family with a basic house. This was the stuff you'd see on movies. His house was an entire castle. Who needs that much space anyway??

"The Dark Lord isn't really that busy, he was just talking to his snake, I'm sure he would be delighted to see such beautiful young people." She didn't see them as a threat at all.

They stopped at a dinning room, with a large dining table. Voldemort was sitting at the head of it, tending to a snake. Nicole tried her best to stop herself from laughing because this was NOT what she had expected.

The lady cleared her throat to get his attention and bowed. The group bowed to show respect.

"Dark Lord,  these children would like to speak to you,"

Nicole took a deep breathe and spoke first. "OH MY GOD. IS THAT REALLY THE DARK LORD???" she clapped, excitedly.

Isaac pretended to be in tears. "I can't believe it... I NEVER thought this moment would come..." he said, his voice fake croaking. 

Voldemort looked at the cap that they were wearing and smirked. "What do you kids want anyway?"

"We want to join. We love and appreciate your cause. All of us hate mugglebo- mudbloods too." Elestra said, trying to seem professional.