Chapter Forty: Dumbledore's Army- The sequel

Word spread around the Gryffindor common room that Neville Longbottom was leading the new Dumbledore's army and Elestra wanted to be a part of it. With death eaters high on the rise she wanted to be on the good side to make sure people are safe. Though a part of her really just wanted revenge on stupid little Malfoy.

They met up in the room of requirement like always.

"Alright everybody we all know why we are here: To kill you know...the guy." He hesitated at the name. "So uh...any ideas?" 

The group brainstormed a bunch of things they could do. Some of the ideas were as stupid as they get, but others might actually work.

"If we want to take him down, we need to do so from the inside. Let's infiltrate their base and get information." Someone said.

They all thought that was the most sensible idea and decided to follow through with it. They knew it could be dangerous and someone could get killed. However, it was hard to turn it down when there were actually people who were willing to go.

"I'll go." Elestra asserted, standing up. "I'll go undercover and collect information."

"Are you insane? Are you looking to get killed?" her brother, Thomas completely disagreed. 

"Shut up Thomas. You're going to work under an auror next year. You know how important this information is."

Thomas hesitated. "No. You still can't go. I won't let you."

 "??? WHAT??? Do I LOOK like I care about your opinion? Can you stop acting like you own me? I'm going and that's final. Don't even try to stop me." Elestra stared Thomas dead in the eyes.

Nicole got up, stretching her arms and yawning, "if she's going, I am too," Nicole wanted to see if Pansy was ok. She wasn't sure if Pansy was just held captive or actually one of them but she wanted to save her either way; that was really the only reason she came to the meeting.

Isaac got up too, "So...when are we leaving?" 

Elestra beamed at the support from her friends and Thomas stayed silenNt.

The group came up with a plan. Once they locate the death eaters hide out, they will get in pretending to be followers: like double agents. Then, they will feed information using muggle mail or telephones to avoid suspicion. It was dangerous, sure but they hoped it would work.

The first step was to find Voldemort's hide out.

"I think I might know." Elestra began, getting the attention of everyone. "We should check the Malfoy Manor. When I was with Malfoy..."

The whole group gawked at her, shocked. She was with Malfoy?! Most of the year level thought knew they hated each-other. Where did this come from?

She rolled her eyes, "I know, I'm as confused as you are. But anyway, he told me his dad would sometimes host meetings and when those meetings were on, he was not allowed to listen..." he also told her that one time he hurt his hand while playing in his room during one of these meetings, and when he came downstairs, he wasn't acknowledged and punished for disobeying his father after. But that wasn't something Elestra would want to disclose to the group. "Seeing Lucius Malfoy's reputation with the dark lord and Draco turning out to be a death eater I think it's best course of action."

"No it's not. They hate muggle-borns, why do you think they'll let you join?" One of the group members said.

Elestra grinned. "Just leave it up to me. As long as I have Isaac here with me, I'll do just fine." She put an arm around his shoulder. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry about the inconsistancy lately, I've been going through a lot of writer blocks and I started procrastinating A LOT. But dw, I plan on uploading a lot faster in the future... maybe...

Bye

Don't forget to comment your opinions! I am open to feedback!

Vote and share if you like it :D

Stay tuned~