Epilogue

Seven years later

I was in my room and I was getting ready in a three piece suit. Ryan was next to me having the time of his life. I was scowling pretty hard at him. I mean can you imagine him. The audacity he has to sit on the lounge chair instead of helping me calm down. It is my wedding for crying out loud and all the prick can do is sit there and laugh at my nervousness. I was trying my best to incinerate him when Hunt-Sven entered. It has been seven years and still I make these mishaps when I am really nervous. I was almost about to call him Hunter.

"You must be nervous" he said to which I narrowed my eyes at. Rule no 1: do not ever tell the groom that he seems nervous.

"Georgia is really nervous. She wants to stop this wedding, elope with you and have a wedding wherein it is only you and her apparently" I smiled at the mention of Georgia and it was so her to want to leave.

"Well tell her that her groom is anxiously waiting to show her off to the audience. Then I can get as private as she wants" Sven glared at me to which I only gave a cheeky smile.

"This is not the middle ages wherein I am the messenger and i have to carry messages to and fro" he complained

"Well it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding and if I call her we both know she will sound so nervous I will actually go to her. " I said and shrugged

I was to go and stand at the alter and I did. I wanted the ceremony to get over fast. I mean this is killing me the anticipation is so not wo....... so worth it. I saw Georgia walking toward me in her beautiful white wedding dress and her hand in Sven's.

Oh my god. she is beautiful. She reached me and Sven gave her hand which I took in mine gently and led her up the dais. She looked absolutely ethereal. We had planned to just say the traditional vows for the wedding and tell our vows when it was only us. We wanted our vows and promises which included a lot of personal things that will definitely fetch me a bullet by Sven.

We said our traditional vows and the minister asked me if I would take Georgia to be my lawfully wedded wife to which I said I DO before the minister could even finish his sentence. Georgia also said I DO when the minister asked her if she would accept me as her lawfully wedded husband. He then blessed us and told me that I could now kiss my bride. I went to kiss her and take my own sweet time. Our lips met and it exploded.

'BOOMM'

No really, there was a gun shot and everyone was running around. Why god why, the one day I want for myself and my wife only. A gunshot happens.

---------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know but .... yeah

So let me know how you find this chapter and the entire story.

Bye readers, thank you so much

love ya and pleased o vote. comment and share

- micromaxpsy