5

The girl was simply gorgeous. She had this innocence shinning in her face which even made players want to love and not just have a fling with her.

She came out the office and she headed straight towards us. She stopped in front of me and she looked like she wanted to say something but was hesitating to do so.

"What do you want?" I asked ,my tone lacing with a hint of amusement and a lot of cockiness.

"Umm... My locker is behind you" she said in a tiny voice.

"And..." I asked purposefully trailing

"I need to use my locker so please can you move?" she asked as if I am the most idiotic person on this planet.

"Only if I know your name sweetheart" I said

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

Then what seemed like hours she mumbled 'Georgia'

"Last name?" I asked

" I-I don't have one" she said. Hmmmm well she so din't want to give me any details about her.

" K" I said and moved just when the bell rang. I walked to my class and sat down.

The classes went by in a blur and I did not even pay even a little bit of attention to any of the lectures at all. All I could think was about the damn girl. I kept telling myself that I was always thinking about her because she was my next mission, but my conscience kept telling me that I found her attractive and for the first time I just dint want to have a fling but I wanted to be involved with her.

I was sure it is not love that I felt for her. It was just a strong sense of attraction and curiosity. Borderline infatuation maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the chapters are small. I will gradually increase the chapter word count. So please keep on reading!

As requested before........ like, comment, share.

Love,

micromaxpsy