14

recap:

She was so red in the face and I could see a small droplet of water running down her hairline. God she was very much flustered. She then glanced at the top of my shoulder and gave a small groan and hid her face in her hands on the desk. I looked back and saw that the entire class was staring at us. I gave all of them a 'yes' kind look with my eyebrow raised and they all scrambled to do their own jobs that is minding their own business and trying very hard to appear as if they were not eavesdropping into our conversation and failing miserably.

I turned back to talk to Georgia when the bell rang and all of us scrambled to get out of class. Wow I did not even realise the teacher was absent and I spent the whole hour making Georgia embarrassed. It was worth the time.

A small fun fact about me is that I am the highest rank holder in school in studies. In simple terms I am a topper. That is both in studies and sports. Everyone knows that I can play any sport and I will ace it. No one knows this about me being the topper in studies and all. They all think that I am good at studies that is all. I am the best at both worlds. Being an FBI agent and a normal school kid. Being good at both sports and studies. Take your pick.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I really could not even concentrate properly. I caught up with my friends but I was so lost. I really don't want to hurt hard feelings anymore. I don't feel like she deserves such a bad heartache. She seems so.... How do I put it.... Very innocent and emotional.
I feel like if I go on with my plan I am going to break her to such an extent that she will never be able to recover. Also I don't want her to be the victim of some thing drastic if she truly is innocent.

I did not realise when they bell rang or when school got over. I was lost and I don't want to make a mistake.

As soon as I reached home, I got a call from my parents. Even though my parents are really busy and mostly not at home they still make it a point to call me as many times as possible. They try their best to take out some time to keep in touch with me.

"Hello" I said

"Hey sweetie, so tell me about what's happening in your life" my mom said.

"Nothing new mom"

" Oh really!! But I thought I heard some thing along the line that you were assigned a new assignment!!" Mom said in that don't you lie to me me, I am your mom and it's super easy to find out if your lying voice that only mothers' seem to possess.

"Yeah well, it is a new assignment that I have been assigned. As you already know. It is more difficult than my previous missions and also more time consuming. It has more to do with mental skills than physical skills. It is kind of taking a toll on me cause this is so new to me" I said spilling everything to her.

I could never keep a secret about my feelings to my parents. We are just that close. That saying that the heart grows fonder with more distance. It is actually very true. We are super close and another reason is because we only have each other. I love them so very much. They are both my strength and weakness.

We spoke for some time when the phone was audibly snatched from my mother's hand by my father. I was chuckling when I heard a very dear and gruff voice say

"Hello" my dad said.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Son listen I can not handle your mom anymore. She is eating me alive with her stupid mood swings. You would think that being in a profession such as ours she would learn to control hey mood swings but NO..... She is even worse" he said when I heard I think a banshee screaming. I bet that banshee was mother.

My parents have a very loving and jovial life. Anyone can see that both are in deep love. It irritates me sometimes but always that happy smiling irritation. I want a relationship only if it is like this. I know being a boy am supposed be away from these things but I want a relationship but just not any random no meaning relationship. I want it to have meaning in my life.

After talking to both my parents I cut the call. I instantly felt better after speaking to them. I then proceeded to do my homework.

______________________________________

So how do you guys like it

Please vote. Comment. And let me know how you found it.