21

I took my new laptop and browsed through all the features and checked out my Dad's newest update on the program he created. By the time I was done, I was sleepy and I went to bed and randomly started thinking about the comical character that I came across in the cafeteria while looking down on the pizza.

Ohh the PIZZA was divine. bless the cook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next couple of days went by with Georgia and I growing incredibly close. We hang out nearly four out of the five school days in every week. We used to hang out on the basis of finishing our story for the English project but we end up talking to each other and even sometimes just work on our homework with not much of speaking. It was silent but not uncomfortable. I loved all the time I get to spend with her. It was undoubtedly the second best thing that I look forward to for, my parent's phone call is definitely the first.  As always I miss them but I understand from where they are coming from.

My mother apparently read this at her mission quarters that "We may not be able to be there for our own kids all the time, but we most definitely are protecting numerous kids from losing their families and life. This is hard, but also required for the greater good. A sacrifice only a select few can make. A choice only the brave take." It was nice and true, but it definitely is a bummer to not have parents around especially if you and your parents love each other so much and are always there for the other. The 'would take a bullet for you' situation. I chuckled softly recollecting my mother's words.

Coming back, currently I was writing a report to the FBI, about Georgia. She is genuinely clueless about her brother but she does showcase a few hesitations every time, her family is bought up. She is okay with speaking about her parents who are dead with a little fondness, but she does not remember much about them except for the few photos she has of them. She however is very reluctant to give out details pertaining to her guardian who I suspect is her brother who is under a different identity. She doe evade topics when inquired about the current relatives who are alive and who take care of her. She has admitted that she has a relative who has taken up her responsibilities till she turns 18. Her mother's best friend who is a distant cousin has a son who now is the legal guardian of Georgia. No further information was extracted from Georgia. I feel that Hunter was extremely smart and did not want any one to come across him and so made another adult the legal guardian of Georgia. He must have also made sure no one among his relatives and Georgia know the true person that he is. I presume that he does not have much contact with Georgia and her relatives as well. This was proven from the app I installed in her phone that lets me know the numbers she makes calls and receives calls. She has made the most number of calls to Pizza Hut and then to Lia who is her friend studying at the same school. Lia  is in the clear, she has been in this school since the beginning. She was in this town before Georgia even came into the picture as well as her parents have been here since Lia joined middle school. 

Georgia is quite shy and takes an incredible amount of time to even become comfortable in other's presence. She does not attend many parties and if she does, she stands in the corner and does not touch any drink. She is always spends her free time in the school library and or with Lia. She recently got a job at the local dog shelter. She does not behave in any way that might have attracted attention. She seems  to not like the limelight. She has not mentioned anything about her brother or if she still has contact with with him. It seems like she does not really talk to her brother but further investigation is definitely required. 

Just as I was about to send in the report to the FBI, I got a call. Well speak about the angel and the angel will appear (A/N: I know it is the devil that is used in this saying, but I just wanted to show how Cameron thinks about her) I answered her call and sat back into the sofa just so I can prolong the conversation as much as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Share

I know it is short, but...... I love you my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have gotten some messages and comments that I have deleted that are pretty hateful. If you do have suggestions to make they are most welcome, but if you are here to only criticize then please leave. It hurts authors. There is no one here who is forcing you to read this book. It was your choice, but I am not saying you should not point out mistakes, please do point them while being polite and respectful.

Hate comments will not be tolerated by me and will be instantly taken down, if repeated their accounts will be reported. Thank you for your understanding.

To all the others amazing readers, thank you for the and other authors, don't ever feel down or discouraged. Don't let any negative feeling get to you. I know it is easier said than done, despite saying this, I am still struggling but there is hope for everyone. 

lots of love

-micromaxpsy