𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

[im back from my small break 😌.]

"Are we almost there?"

Ariella was sat on a private jet, not having a clue where she was going.

Draco owned over twenty private jets, so they had no choice but to take one of these. They couldn't Apparate, there were too many people and he didn't want to take the risk, so he had everybody board into his jet.

Ariella was positioned in a chair that was long enough to be a couch, and it allowed her to lay on her stomach and look out at the window. She still wore Dracos jacket, it somehow brought comfort to her entire body as she watched them fly over hundreds of people. She still had no clue where they were going, and by now she was close to falling asleep.

She wasn't the only one where she was at, Draco was also with her along with his friends. That includes Draco, Mattheo, Theodore, and Lorenzo. Delilah and Pansy were currently passed out on each other on the couch across from Ariella, their soft pattering of snores only making her more tired.

"Hey, Ariella." Lorenzo sat up in his seat, causing Draco to snap his head towards him and wonder why he was talking to her. "Let's play a game. The lot of you, get your blood arses up."

Blaise released a groan, sitting up and rubbing the back of his neck while Mattheo grabbed another grape and tossed it in his mouth. He'd been wide awake ever since they stepped foot in this jet, and he'd also been eating with Theodore.

They never stopped eating.

Draco rolled his eyes, but never once left Ariellas body or face. It's like he was glued to her- he wanted to make sure nobody could see her body like he'd gotten too. "And what is this game, your dumbass wants to play?"

"Well, Mr. Malfoy," Lorenzo chuckled, a small smile growing on his face as he leaned back into his seat. "It's a game called truth or dare."

Blaise let out a laugh while Mattheo was laughing. "Oh, I know where this is going." Blaise laughed, his hand coming up to cover his face while Theodore opened a bag of chips and began to crunch as loud as he could on them.

Ariella rolled her eyes, and once she saw Delilah shifting, her eyes scanned over her body. For some reason, ever since Delilah found her in that dungeon and helped her out of it, she'd somehow felt attracted towards her. But it was a weird attraction, it was like Ariella wanted to be best friends with her at all times, but she wouldn't mind if they went down on each other's body.

Weird feeling it gave her, but she looked back out of the window. "I don't think I want to play that game."

"Come on, Ariella. Don't be such a wimp-."

"It's Potter, to you." She shot back at Lorenzo, still remembering when he helped Malfoy be rude to her. Lorenzo had specifically laughed, and then proceeded to spill her water on her even after Malfoy had played around and tripped her coming into the kitchen.

It wouldn't leaver her mind, at all. And Draco knew this, he knew exactly what she was thinking because her mind was the easiest thing to slip into.

Delilah shifted again, before her and Pansy both groaned and looked around the room. "Are we almost there?" Delilah asked, rubbing her temple with her slim fingers.

"Not even close, but we're playing a game. Buckle up, Lorenzos hosting it," Mattheo laughed while tilting his head back.

Ariella shifted in her seat, before getting off of her stomach and looking at all of the guys faces. The held smirks, especially Malfoy. He loved to do that- she knew that. But she'd never seen all five of them smirk at the same time. Draco was still staring at Ariella, his legs spread while his arms were displayed across his chest and crossed. After he gave her his clothes he got new ones, but still stayed in his turtle neck.

She found it hot.

Pansy rubbed her eyes, before watching the boys intently. "Well, go on then. Ask someone."

"Okay," Theo stood up while tossing another chip in his mouth and wiping the crumbs on his regular white T-shirt. "Delilah, truth or dare."

"Mm I think I'll go with Truth." She said groggily, her raspy tired voice taking over her face. "You lot do some weird shit."

Theo chuckled, remembering that one time he made Draco and Blaise dress up in a fairy costume and walk around the manor all day long with it. "Okay, what do you think about little miss virgin over there." He pointed towards Ariella, causing her cheeks to heat up.

Ariella shifted in her seat, "Bold of you to assume I'm a virgin."

She didn't miss the way Draco clenched his jaw.

-

The game continued on for the group of people, until they finally landed.

Once Ariella stepped out of the jet- with no luggage because Draco didn't let her have things- she quickly took notice of a large lake, and a huge lake house in front of it. The house was beautiful- they hadn't even walked in yet but she could tell it was beautiful because on the outside, it was made from pure glass. Windows everywhere, tinted but they were everywhere and covered the entire house with glass.

She was pretty sure there wasn't a single spot where there wasn't glass, and she was glad they were tinted from the outside.

Dracos hand was firmly gripping her arm, and at this point she didn't care to try and run away. She knew it wouldn't work- Draco would always find her eventually anyways. "Don't try something dumb, or I'll Fuck you raw." He spat into her ear, before unlocking the door to the lake house.

The door opened, everybody else following behind Ariella and Draco, and Theodore didn't hesitate to run up the stairs on the left side and shout, "I call dibs on the first room on this side!"

Draco rolled his eyes before he watched everyone go to the left side- that's where Draco ordered them on purpose. There were two stair cases, one leading to the left side and the other side which was on the right, where another large staircase laid.

Dracos hand slid from Ariellas arm all the way down to her waist, and held her surprisingly gently. Guards followed them as they walked- one she recognized as the girl in the hallway that was asking Draco to marry her.

Astoria.

"Your sharing a room with me," Draco told her sternly, walking up the stairs. "I'll um- I'll take you shopping tomorrow, get you some clothes that actually fit."

Ariella was taken by surprise, but she couldn't focus on anything else besides the fact that he said they were sharing a room together. "Ok- okay."

The gun that was in Dracos pocket didnt go unnoticed.

-

[i smell smut next chapter 🌚.]

-