𝐀/𝐍

I apologize this isn't a chapter, I'm just trying to get everybody to know this because not many people follow me on Instagram and some don't look at my message board.

I am making two more books, their names are "Good girl," and "You're mine."

(Good girl) is about how the main character is Hermiones sister, and Draco is a doctor at St. Mungos.

(You're mine) the main character is a stripper and Draco is- well he's just Malfoy.

But the only part to them is the cast, because they are put on hold right now. 'Good girl' will be starting to update when Mafias pet is finished, and 'You're mine' will be updating when Crave is finished.

Of course, you do not have to read them.

I want them both to be in first person POV, but if you want them to be in third please tell me which one you like better; first or third.

I just needed everybody to know this before they got confused on why I wasn't updating, because I will not be updating on them until this book is finished, I do not need to stress myself out with my school starting soon in like three weeks.

There should be a chapter of mafias pet in a few hours, just a quick note for everybody. I love you guys <3.

Also, why did none of you tell me I put McDonald's at the bottom of chapter 29😭 I must have hit the middle space bar on my keyboard idek.

-

-