Part 1

I'm filling my luggage with all the things I need. It's the first time I'm joining Lando, I was very excited to go with my younger brother to watch him in the formula 1. It's a shame that I never went to see him but I just couldn't, I was too busy with college and work. I let out a sigh of relief remembering that I just finished college and quit my job and now have all the time of the world to go with Lando.

I hear that my bedroom door opens and there he is "Nora? Are you ready we actually have to go like right now" I put my suitcase on the floor and smile forms on my face "that's a perfect timing" I say as I take my suitcase and walk downstairs. I hear Lando laugh softly as he follows me downstairs "you know I'm extremely happy that you will finally see me doing what I love in real life and not on the television" she says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder "and you will finally meet the others, they all really want to meet you" he says quickly as he puts our suitcases in the car. I smirk "uhm of course they want to meet me, who wouldn't want that" I say as I get in the car, he laughs as he gets in the car.

We get to the airport and checked in, because we were a little late we didn't have to wait long to board and get on the plane. It didn't take long before Lando fell asleep, so I took the opportunity to take a picture for my Instagram, I posted the picture right after we landed.

Nora_Norris: Guess I'm more excited than he is, anyway France here we come! JessieNetonn, charles_leclerc and 366 others liked this post

JessieNetonn, charles_leclerc and 366 others liked this post

JessieNetonn: he's cute tho
AllyMorss_: France? Have fun!
landonorris: I'm never safe to take a nap around you

We went straight to our hotel and up to our room. Lando had e few days off before the race weekend in France so we decided to have some nice borther-sister moments and spend time together.
I got myself a bottle of water and took a sip "right where do you wanna go?" I asked as I leaned against a wall. Lando started to smile "we could first enjoy the weather and after we could go to a nice restaurant" he says as he puts on other shoes. I nod "okay sounds perfect". It was nice to be around him, it's been a long time. We were both very busy with our own stuff and I forgot how it felt to be around Lando. "Are you coming?" He asks when he sees that I'm lost in my own thoughts. Before I could react I could feel a pillow land right against my face. "Hey! You didn't even give me the time to react" I say as I pout. "You are so slow" he laughs, I frown and throw the pillow back at him but I missed. "You are slow and you can't even throw a pillow... are you even my sister" he laughs again and I roll my eyes. "Lets go" I say as I walk out.

When we got back after dinner we both decided to go bed since we were both tired of the flight. I cleaned my face and put my hair in a ponytail, I put on some shorts and a baggy shirt. I hopped in my bed and took my phone and scrolled on Instagram, I got a notification.
maxverstappen1 started following you
I scrolled through his Instagram, of course I knew who he was, my brothers best friend. We never met before but of course I saw him on the television.
Nora_Norris started following maxverstappen1
After I posted a picture I decided it was now a great time to sleep. I put my phone on the bedside table.

Nora_Norris: time to relax with a good book and the sun before Race weekend JessieNetonn, landonorris and 389 others liked this postlandonorris: you forgot the most important thing

JessieNetonn, landonorris and 389 others liked this post
landonorris: you forgot the most important thing... Me!
charles_leclerc: Nothing better than that
JessieNettonn: Wow girl!
maxverstappen1: Can't wait to finally meet you