Part 36

maxverstappen1: See you soon little one 🦁🧡👥 Nora_Norris

👥 Nora_Norris

danielricciardo, victoriaverstappen and 398.250 others liked this post

Nora_Norris: Very soon 🧡
victoriaverstappen: Awwwww 😍
emsverstappen: 🥰🥰🥰
josverstappen7: ❤️
User34: Couple goals tbh
danielricciardo: Look up and you'll see me now
pierregasly: How adorable
User68: Jealous!
schecoperez: She's a keeper dude
landonorris: Cuties
User70: Why are you dating her?

The following days did me good. I had invited Emma, ​​Charlotte and Jessie to spend a few days together. They also went on to stay to watch the 3 FP, qualifying and the race together. Emma could now also use all the support and something to take her mind off things since she lost her twins. I had also noticed that she was texting a lot with Lando, which I honestly liked. They would be cute together, but Emma had to come back to herself first.
The Norris family must have good charms.
I chuckled to myself and the 3 other girls looked at me strangely.
"Not back on drugs, I hope?" said Charlotte.
Everyone laughed, yes we all laughed. Meanwhile, we were able to laugh about what happened.

Nora_Norris: Girlies supporting each other 🧡👥 emsverstappen, charlottelane and JessieNetonn

👥 emsverstappen, charlottelane and JessieNetonn

maxverstappen1, landonorris and 90.438 liked this post

landonorris: Take care of each other 🧡
emsverstappen: Love you! 🧡
maxverstappen1: How cute, miss you baby
emsverstappen: What about me?
maxverstappen1: You too dickhead 🧡
User1: Looking so gorgeous!
josverstappen7: ❤️

It had been a fantastic race weekend for Lando and Max. I was proud of them. Emma and I had decided to take the plane together for the next race week. Emma went home first to pack her bags and I did the same. We would meet up at the entrance of the airport.
When I got there I saw Emma who was waiting for me. I put on my sunglasses and walked over to her with my bags, I gave her a hug and we walked in together.
"I'm looking forward to it... I did miss it" I said with a smile
"Missed race week or missed Max?" grinned Emma.
"Both" I said proudly and with honesty.
We got on the plane all set for another race week.

When we arrived Lando was waiting for us, he had an hour before he had to go to the motorhomes to record a video with Daniel.
He pressed a wet kiss to my cheek to tease me, he knew I hated that kind of kisses.
"Ew" I shouted as I wiped the wetness away with my hand.
"How are you?" He asked
"Much better actually, I'm happy to be back with you"
"Believe me I'm happy too" he laughed and gave Emma a long hug. Lando had been a great support to her ever since her engagement to Charles broke up and lost her twin babies. They were cute together... who knows what would happen between them. Lando first helped us to put the bags in his trunk and then we went to the track first. He parked his car, some fans were waiting at a gate. He waved enthusiastically and received enthusiastic responses in return. The 3 of us walked to the motorhomes, we walked towards the Red Bull motorhome and I immediately saw a tall boy with a cap on. I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach as I looked at him, after a week I could finally hold him again, kiss him and hear his voice. I was so looking forward to that.
I ran to him and jumped into his arms, he put his strong arms around me and held me tight.
Carefully he put me back on the ground and gave me a kiss "hey you, I missed you"
"I missed you too" I giggled.
"Are you all right? Are you better?"
"Stop worrying honey... I'm all right now"
A little further up Charles was talking to Carlos but he looked at me in a special way that I couldn't explain.
He signaled for me to go see him, he would probably want to talk about Emma for a while. He'd probably seen how close she was with Lando now. Max had to leave to record a video, I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and walked over to Charles.
"Hey!" He said enthusiastically
"Hey Charles"
"Look I have to tell you something"
"Is it about Emma?"
He shook is head "no not at all actually... Nora this will probably be the most selfish thing I've ever said but I don't care. I have to get it off my chest because I still like you. And I know that this is hard to believe since I've been engaged to Emma but you were still on my mind even when I cheated on Emma it was you who was on my mind. And I know that was wrong..."
"Wow Charles what the hell are you telling me? How could you even propose to her? Was it all an act? I can't believe you did that" I looked at him in disbelief.
"I just needed you to know that... I will do anything to get you back"
"Charles don't say that, Max and I are perfectly happy together"
"I just don't like the way he's looking at you"
"Charles come on, why do you even care"
"Do you want him?"
"Of course he's my boyfriend"
That was the first time I used the word 'boyfriend' and it felt pretty good.
He grabbed both my hands and it gave me flashbacks of our brief relationship.
"You can call me obsessed. I mean no disrespect, it's my right to be hellish. I still get jealous"
"Charles..."
"Because you're so fcking beautiful and everybody wants a taste, that's why I want you to be mine again" he said while he squeezed my hand tightly and looked from my lips directly into my eyes.