Part 14

And one of Ava, what in the world does she want. I opened her dm curious about what she wrote.

avawoodsofficial
I don't know what your problem is but to come between 2 people who are really interested in each other and want to build something together is really a bitch move. So if I were you I'd hold back before you really piss me off and I come to you for a "conversation"

While I was reading this I shook my head with a smile on my lips just because it was so ridiculous and he told me he wasn't interested in her. At first I didn't want to put any energy into it but it was stronger than myself and I decided to send something back.

Nora_Norris
Come by for that 'conversation' then.

Then I opened Charles's dm

Charles_Leclerc
Hey, you looked great today :)

Sooner or later I'll have to say it clearly that nothing can happen between us.

Nora_Norris
Thank you!

I put my phone back and enjoyed the sun for a while, I felt myself slightly dozing off.

At one point the sun was blocked by someone standing in front of it, before I could react or open my eyes I felt ice cold water being poured over me. I let out a scream and jumped up I first looked down at my clothes, then I looked up to see 3 smiling guys giving each other a high five, they were Lando, Daniel and Max. My reaction was to take my bottle of water and throw the water in their direction, this soon turned into a water fight and we were all children again. I took the bucket they had used to wet me and went to a tap to fill it. Once it was filled I crept up to Max who had his back to me, he couldn't hear me because he was too busy trying to keep Lando and Daniel away so they couldn't get him wet. Max was the only one of the 4 of us that was still dry. Daniel and Lando had already seen me so they made sure Max wouldn't turn around. When I was right behind him I pushed the bucket up and stood on the tips of my toes. Then it happened, I tipped the bucket so that all the water was poured over Max. We started laughing and Max slowly turned around "you are in so much trouble". I immediately stopped laughing and threw the bucket aside and ran. Max started to run as well "have mercy!" I shouted while laughing trying to keep the distance between us as big as possible. But of course he was faster than I was and in no time I felt 2 strong arms around my waist and felt myself being pulled in the air and he span me around. I just kept laughing and heard Max laugh too. He put me back on the floor and we looked at each other "you're still in trouble Mrs Norris"
"Do you think I'm afraid of you?" I crossed my arms and looked at him defiantly. He said nothing and picked me up to put me over his shoulder, he walked back to the others with me on his shoulder.
"Put me down!" I laughed as I tried to tickle him so he might let go of me. One of his strong arms around my legs and the other just under my ass so I couldn't fall over.
"Tickling doesn't work, you don't stand a chance"
"Lando! Help me! Dani!"
Max walked past them, Daniel and Lando were just laughing and filming. Those guys are of no use when you need help like this "where are you going to take me? There is no water here... what are you going to do with me?" To my surprise he didn't react and he turned into a small road next to the moterhomes and there he put me on the ground. "I want to ask you something" he suddenly said, I bit the inside of my lip and nodded "Would you like to do something with me tonight?"
There was a part of me that really wanted to, but another part just wanted to stop me and protect me.
"Only if you don't put me aside after 3 hours"
He shook his head "No of course not"
"Then I want to do something with you..."
That reminded me again of the message I had received from Ava but I quickly shook that thought away. We looked at each other and there was the sexual tension again. I took a step closer to him and placed my hand on his chest as he placed his hands on my hips. Soon we were interrupted by a recognizable voice. "Nora?"
Max sighed and rolled his eyes, he turned around and I stood next to him.
"Oh hey Charles" I smiled weakly "is something wrong?"
"I wanted to show you something"
I frowned and Max cleared his throat "I'll go I have another meeting" he walked away next to Charles, when he stood behind Charles he looked around before he left.
"What is it?"
"Come with me" Charles smiled and held out his hand to me, I hesitated for a moment but then took his hand.
"What do you want to show me?"
"You'll see"
"You are very secretive, but I can't stay long Lando is probably looking for me already"
"Don't worry about Lando, he knows about it"
I decided not to respond and just follow.
"Otherwise I'll give you some sportshorts and a sweater, so you don't get cold because you're wet"
We arrived at his motorhome and he opened the door for me, went inside and there was a set small table with candles and 2 plates.
"Uh... what is this?" This made me feel really uncomfortable so I turned and looked at him.
"This is for you"
"I- I really can't stay Charles..."
"But.. I arranged this all for you, Lando said you had no plans"
"I didn't have any until a few minutes ago"
"Not with Max, right?"
I run my fingers through my hair and sigh softly "that doesn't matter, does it?"
"Come on Nora, why girl? You know as well as I do that he will drop you again. Just stay here, give it a chance, give us a chance!"
Charles walked up to me and took both my hands and kissed them "I would never let you down you can be sure I'm not like Max, he doesn't deserve you"
I pulled my hands out of his and held them in front of me "Charles this is too much at the moment I can't do this"
I walked out and put my hands in my hair, looked around for a moment and walked back to Lando. There I grabbed my bag and Lando came over to me.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Charles?"
I looked him straight in the eye with a serious face "why do you want me to do something with Charles?"
"I thought you were into each other"
"No Lando and you know it!"
"I just want you to have fun and be happy"
"Come on Lando I'm having fun and I'm happy but not if you push me"
"What are you going to do then?"
"I'll go see Max"
"Why always with Max, it's my best friend. That will never work out, if he breaks your heart you will be unhappy and I will lose my best friend."
"Just let me do my own thing Lando" I growled as I walked away and went the redbull motorhome. I had no idea if Max would be done already but I could just wait. Meanwhile the sun was setting and I was waiting for Max. I started to get a bit cold and my hair started to dry from the setting sun. This made my curls come out and I started to get annoyed, I decided to quickly do my hair in a messy bun before Max arrived.
Max arrived with a sweater in his hands, it was like he knew I was cold.
"Hey you" he said as he handed over the sweater, I quickly put the sweater on and smelled his perfume that was still on it.
"What do you have in mind?"
"A late night track walk" he put his arm around me.
"Is that allowed?"
"We are allowed to do what we want" he winks and I laughed and together we went for a late night track walk, that's the first time on the track for me.