Part 24

Nora_Norris: Relaxing after yesterday's party ☕️👥 charlottelane 📷 JessieNetonn

👥 charlottelane
📷 JessieNetonn

charles_leclerc, maxverstappen1 and 7.984 others liked this post

User1: Notice me pls???
landonorris: you both look like you have a hangover 🤪
          danielricciardo: landonorris She has a
           hangover and still is the better looking sibling
           Nora_Norris: That must hurt landonorris
User2: pffff people only like you because you are Lando his sister
pierregasly: Looking fresh like a daisy 🤣
victoriaverstappen: Toch zie je er prachtig uit!
User3: We see you maxverstappen1 👀

emsverstappen, josverstappen7 and 50 others started following you

We decided to have a relax day together. To start, we went for a coffee to soften our hangovers, at the moment I couldn't see any food or I already felt my stomach turning.
To my surprise Max's sister Victoria reacted on my picture. His father and other sister started following me. I was honored because his sisters are such beautiful women. I would love to meet them and his parents as well of course. I haven't seen them on the track or on race weekend yet. But they would definitely come and see him. I had to have a chat with Charles sooner or later too, but I wanted to know how things were going with Max first, especially after we found out what Ava had been up to. The morning flew by and the girls went to their own place. Charlotte flew back to Austria on Friday for the race weekend, she had asked me if I wanted to join her instead of leaving on Sunday morning. I didn't know what I was going to do yet and would let her know as soon as possible.

In the meantime it was already Friday and had decided to accompany Charlotte to Austria for race weekend. I hadn't told Lando yet so it would be a pleasant surprise. With my bags in my hands, I stood outside my apartment, waiting for Charlotte to pick me up. I hadn't heard from Max since our facetime moment, Charles on the other hand I heard every day but I didn't feel the need to answer.

When we arrived in Austria I got into a taxi that first took Charlotte to her hotel and then took me to my hotel where all the drivers stayed this week. I paid the taxi driver and got out with my luggage, I walked to the reception and checked in, this time I had my own room and didn't have to share it with Lando.
"Well who we have here, our lost soul is back"
I turned around so I could see who it was and there was a driver with the biggest smile of all.
"Hey Dani boy" I greeted him and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.
"Does Lando know you're back?"
I quickly shook my head "no, I actually wanted to surprise him"
"He's already around the track for FP1 and FP2, I was going to leave there now, maybe you can come with me"
I nodded and then looked at my bags "I'll take these to my room quickly, wait here"

"How could I surprise him?"
"I have an idea, I'll ask Zak if you can say something to him on the radio just before the end of FP1"
I nodded enthusiastically "that's quite a brilliant idea"
"I'm just brilliant" Daniel laughed.

We got out of the car and got a McLaren sweater and cap my hands pressed by Daniel. "You have to disguise yourself otherwise the surprise will be gone when he sees you earlier than planned.
I nodded and quickly pulled on the sweater over my dress and put the cap on my straight hair. Together we walked to the McLaren garage and I pretended I was part of the team, meanwhile everyone at McLaren knew it was me and how I wanted to surprise Lando and went all the way with the story and did everything to make it work. When Lando left with his car I looked at the screen for a few moments to see how he was doing, towards the end Zak signaled for me to go to him. I got the headphones on my head so I could talk to him on the radio.
"You had a good few laps, keep up the good work baby brother"
"Nora? is that you? Haha... what are you doing here" his well-known sharp-sounding laugh came through the headphones and made me laugh spontaneously.
"Be careful, I'll see you soon."
I handed the headphones back and thanked everyone in the garage for joining me.

I waited impatiently for Lando at the motorhomes. He walked over to me with a big smile and hugged me tight.
"Don't tell me you missed me" I laughed
"Pffft no of course not" he said, you could hear the sarcasm in his voice. We went inside because it started to rain.
Lando shoved a bottle of water into my hands and sat down. "Why are you back so already?"
"Can't I come back a little earlier?"
"Of course you can! I'm glad you're here, a pleasant surprise I'd say"
"I couldn't leave my little brother alone anyway"
He hated it when I called him 'little brother', he wished he was older so he could be the tough older brother but that was simply not the case. But even though he is a little younger, he was very protective over me and I could tell that by his demeanor.
When I told about what Ava had done he couldn't believe his ears.
"That's why Max walked around a bit irritated this week"
"Have you seen Ava wandering around here?"
"No, actually not since Tuesday"
I nodded, had he broken up with her after all... at least I hoped he, but I wasn't allowed to show that.
"I have to go talk to Charles first, I'll go find him. See you later" I gave Lando another kiss on the cheek and left to look for Charles.
But I didn't have to look long before I bumped into him. He wanted to give me a kiss but I turned my head "we need to talk"
He nodded somewhat dejectedly and took me to the Ferrari garage where nobody was present at the moment.
"What is it?" He asked as he took my hands
"I can't do this... I mean us together, it doesn't feel right"
He looked down and I couldn't tell if he was angry or sad. "You can't be serious Nora, can you?"
There was silence for a moment and he let go of my hands.
"You're going back to Max, are you? You know how he is... he plays with your heart over and over because he has a wild heart"
I shook my head "I can't explain Charles"
"I won't be around when things go wrong again to pick up the pieces, you now choose to run into your misfortune. Are you really that stupid Nora? Really retarded"
I had never seen Charles like this before and I could hardly believe the words that came out of his mouth.
"You're really rude now Charles, if I were you I'd watch my words"
"I'm not going to watch my words for you Nora I've had enough, you're too stupid for words"
At that moment Max walked into the Ferrari garage and gave Charles a push "what did you say there?"
Charles rolled his eyes "you can't come here"
"And you can shut up and show a little more respect"
Charles started laughing with Max's statement
"I have to show respect? I'm surprised you know that word because you have no respect for Nora at all. But she is too retarded to see that and always returns to you"
Max's face was about to explode as he gave Charles another push, I pulled on Max's arm to stop him and it worked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the Ferrari garage.