Part 15

I enjoyed the late night track walk so much plus I loved walking the track, it was such a cool experience. Max had dropped me off at my hotelroom like a real gentleman and then went to his hotelroom. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow to see him in qualifying. Lando was still waiting for me, but I didn't feel the need to speak to him. He knew that too, if I didn't say a word then you were meant to not talk to me or you might lose your nose. I changed my clothes to get into bed, I took Max's sweater and put it next to me in bed. The words of Lando and Charles still haunted my head, I was always overthinking like that.

The next morning I woke up to the melody of my phone, I growled and grabbed my phone. It was Lando to say he had already left, I looked at the time and sighed. I still had time until 2pm to get ready and go to the track because qualifying starts at 3pm, it was now 8am so I turned back around in bed and dug myself into my blanket.

An hour later my alarm went off and I stretched and sat up, I got up slowly and started to open the curtains, it was another sunny day but still with more clouds and some wind. Then I took a shower and put on my clothes.

I put on some mascara and then I straightened my hair

I put on some mascara and then I straightened my hair. I also put in earrings and took a look at myself in the mirror, I nod to myself in satisfaction and decided to go to the entrance hall of the hotel. Where I would meet up with Charlotte, we would have something to eat first and then go to the circuit together.
While we were eating, I updated Charlotte on the latest happenings of Max, Lando, and Charles. We enjoyed our food and the gossiping, after a while we were shocked of the time and soon we had to leave for qualifying. We were able to spend the last hour at the motorhome but from 2.45pm we had to be present in the garage to be able to follow. For Charlotte, it was not the first time because of her past with Pierre.

It was an exciting qualifying, in the end Max was in pole 1 position followed by Lewis and Valttrri. Lando got P8, it wasn't easy for him today. Lando had walked straight to the interviews without speaking to me. Charlotte had gone quickly to Pierre, her heart was still with that boy. I decided to quickly congratulate Max before he had to leave for the interviews.
"Max! Well done, you were good!" I flew around his neck and I heard him laugh "because I knew you were watching" he winked. "Are you looking forward to tomorrow?"
"Yeah of course!"
He let go of me and smiled "Can I speak to you later tonight? I really need to go to the interviews now I'm already late" he laughed and left as fast as he could. I turned around only to see Ava busy talking to Charles, who now normally had interviews as well. She looked at me with a big grin and walked away, how could she even get in here. Oh yeah I almost forgot that Max gave her an entrance pass.
Charlotte walked over with a smile on her face "you look happy" she put her arm around me and nodded "I am in fact happy"
"What happened with Pierre back there?"
"He was a little down and I brightened him up a bit"
I turned my head to look at her "You didn't do what I think you did, did you?"
Charlotte started laughing loudly and several heads turned in our direction. She covered her mouth with both hands and her head turned red. "Of course not you are crazy! That's for tonight" she giggled softly and I shook my head.
Together we walked back to the motorhomes and decided to wait there for the others.

Nora_Norris: You did so good already this weekend! Now finish it good tomorrow! 🦁👥 maxverstappen1

👥 maxverstappen1

landonorris, JessieNetonn and 4.849 others liked this post

maxverstappen1: ❤️
User1: OMG
User2: Wait are they dating??? What about Ava?
JessieNetonn: Let's go!!
danielricciardo: Well done mate! 🦁
User3: I've seen the same on
@avawoodsofficial Instagram #faker
Nora_Norris: How would I be the faker
              when I took the picture?

I threw my phone on the table and crossed my arms over my chest. After a while the others came back and we decided to go to the hotel together, we all went straight to our hotel rooms so that everyone would have a good night rest for the race. It was noticeable that some already felt some tension for tomorrow and I understood that very well.

The next morning Lando had already left, I could lie in bed for one more hour, Charlotte and I had agreed to meet up at 1pm to have a quick meal together and then go to the track together. Once we arrived at the track you could already feel the tension. Everyone was walking around a bit tense, I immediately went to the McLaren garage and put on my headphones. Lando was walking around a bit nervous and I decided to give him a heartfelt hug, he hugged back strongly "good luck little brother"
"Thank you"
I smiled and got back to the back as he walked to the start to sit in his car.
I took a deep breath in and out and looked at the screen in concentration. Every sound around me was muffled as I was concentrated.
"And of we go"
It was very nerve-wracking, I folded my hands and brought them to my mouth. I bit on the nail of my thumb and felt a hand on my shoulder that gave it a squeeze. I was not only nervous for Lando but of course also for Max. I widened my eyes when I saw Pierre's action on Lando. The race came closer and closer to its end and it became more and more nerve-wracking, the tension was building up. And then Max passed Lewis, I heard a lot of cheers coming from the Red Bull garage. I also had to restrain myself not to start cheering, I saw several people from the Red Bull team walking towards the finish to cheer for Max. And indeed Max finished P1 with then Lewis P2 and Sergio P3, Lando also did a great job and finished P5, he can be proud of himself because I was too. I walked out and walked through the Red Bull people to be up front and maybe catch Max's eye somewhere. I looked at him with admiration and pride, I think he had seen me. He first walked over to the Red Bull team and gave hugs, then he took off his helmet and earphones and then walked towards me. I smiled broadly when I saw how happy he was, his eyes sparkled, they were like 2 blue diamonds. "Congratulations!" I shouted enthusiastically, Max did not react he placed his strong warm hands on my cheeks and kissed me.
Max Verstappen kissed me in front of everyone, I could feel all the eyes burning on my skin and the Red Bull team started cheering and whistling, I kissed him back and I could feel his lips turn into a smile, he pulled away and looked at me "it's because you were watching" I could feel my cheeks turn red "go see your brother, so you can be back for the podium"
I nodded and ran quickly to the McLaren garage where I spotted Lando and Daniel laughing.
"Congratulations" I smiled, I could see he was proud of himself and that made me even smile more. I hugged him and he kissed my cheek "I'm happy you enjoyed the race" Lando said.
"Of course I did!" I answered as I hugged Daniel.
"Is it okay if I go watch Max on the podium?"
Lando nodded "of course I'll see you after the interviews and stuff, wait for me at the moterhome okay?"
I quickly nodded and ran back to the Red Bull team, I got a few pats on the back and was pushed forward to make sure I could see it. I stood next to Christian and he smiled at me, then everyone went silent and I looked back at Max in admiration.We all applauded and cheered for him, I could see in the corner of my eye that there was a camera right next to me, he was probably filming me because of the kiss with Max.
Shit I haven't told Lando...