Part 39

Negative

A sigh of relief slipped through my lips and I slumped into the couch.
"Negative?"
I nodded happily "It will just be a little flu"
"I would have liked it" admitted Emma
"I really want children but I would like to wait a little longer especially when Max is gone so much"
"I understand that"
Emma stayed for a while to catch up, she left the house after a while so I decided to take a nap so I could feel better.

I was awakened from my nap by the doorbell, I growled and crawled out of my seat and walked to the front door.
I jerked open the front door and shrank back a bit "Charles what are you doing here...it's race week?"
"I needed to see you, you didn't respond to my calls or texts I got worried"
"I just wanted to be left alone that's all, after all you've done I didn't need to hear from you"
"That's exactly why Nora, I wanted to say that I'm sorry... that's why I'm here now to apologize for what happened at the hotel. Next time please respond"
"Whatever... thanks for visiting but as you can see I am not feeling well and would like to sleep a little longer"
"Would you like me to make you some soup?"
I shook my head "no I just want to sleep, I really don't feel well" I held the door tight as everything started spinning.
The moment I dropped to my knees I felt how he catches me.
"Come on, I'll put you on the couch" he helped me lie down, he walked to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water.
"Do you want me to call someone?"
"No no I don't want to bother anyone"
"Try to get some sleep okay?"
I nodded and closed my eyes, Charles sat down on the side of the couch and started rubbing my hair.

Moments later a finger rubbed my cheek which woke me up, my eyes opened gently hoping to see Max, but Charles was still there.
"I ran the bath for you and I'm making soup"
He helped me sit up and I looked at him "Have you been snooping around our house?"
"No no I didn't, really, I just looked for the bathroom" he said innocently
I nodded suspiciously "Do you want something from me?"
"No, why?"
"Because you're so sweet and take care of me?"
He shrugged his shoulders "I told you I wanted to win you back"
I clearly rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom where a warm bath was ready for me.
I looked at my phone and hadn't heard from Max in 2 days, he hadn't responded to my messages. So before taking a bath I decided to call him.
"With Max" I heard a rough voice say that made a smile grace my lips.
"Hey you"
"Nora is something wrong?"
"Yes..."
"What is it? Do I have to come home?"
"You won't like to hear this but Charles is here"
"What do you mean Charles is here?"
"He just showed up at the front door"
"Can't that guy just leave you alone?"
"He came to apologize and then everything started to spin a bit and he helped me and got me a bath...and now he is making soup for me"
There was silence on the other end of the line for a moment.
"You let him into our house?"
"Didn't you hear what I'm saying? Everything started spinning, I felt dizzy, he just helped me"
"That's exactly what he wants Nora, now he wants to show you how he is supposed to be especially for you"
"Max... I took a pregnancy test"
"Wait what?"
"You heard me."
"Without me? Without saying anything?"
"Hey calm down man! It was Emma's idea because I'm nauseous a lot"
"Why didn't you tell me that?"
"If you had to respond to my messages or at least looked at my messages, you would know"
"And you think I've had time for that?"
"Then what are you bitching about not knowing!" I yelled at my phone.
"But you know Max never mind, enjoy the rest of the week" I said before ending the call.
How stressed could you get from a phone call. I threw my phone aside and got into the tub, the warm water instantly relaxed me.

After the bath I walked downstairs in an oversized shirt to the kitchen where Charles was busy preparing the soup.
"It smells wonderful" I smiled
He looked up and smiled when he saw me "You look a lot better already"
"Thank you"
I sat down on a high chair and watched him scoop soup into a bowl.
"I have to leave for the circuit soon, will you be okay here all alone?"
I nodded "yes and if there is anything I can call Emma"
He nodded and put the bowl right in front of me "thank you"
He took his keys and put his hand on my shoulder "if there is anything you can always call me"
"I'll remember that" with a satisfied face he left the house and I started to enjoy my soup.

 "I have to leave for the circuit soon, will you be okay here all alone?" I nodded "yes and if there is anything I can call Emma" He nodded and put the bowl right in front of me "thank you" He took his keys and put his hand on my shoulder "if ther...

Nora_Norris: I had a dream about you last night

maxverstappen1, JessieNetonn, charles_leclerc and 100.381 others liked this post

emsverstappen: Wow you are gorgeous
maxverstappen1: My girl 😍
User1:
User2: Why would you post pictures like that #stillugly
landonorris:
victoriaverstappen: Love it!
danielricciardo: I dreamt about you as well!
User3: 🔥
lewishamilton: I'm speechless
User4: A dream?? About who???