Part 30

Lando and I took a few days off to recharge our batteries and just have some brother-sister time. Certainly after the whole thing that happened it was necessary to get away for a while, I would say 'to a place where no one knows us' but if you are with Lando that is difficult.

 Certainly after the whole thing that happened it was necessary to get away for a while, I would say 'to a place where no one knows us' but if you are with Lando that is difficult

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

Nora_Norris: It was good to recharge my batteries and have some brother-sister time 🧡
👥 landonorris

maxverstappen1, charlottelane and 40.948 others liked this post

landonorris: I'm such a good photographer
charlottelane: Wawieee 😍
maxverstappen1: Lost for words
JessieNetonn: Wow those pictures are unreal!
User1: I love you and Lando so much!
danielricciardo: Orange like McLaren, I see you 😉
User2: Just no... Ava is so much better looking 🔥
emsverstappen: Kan niet wachten tot je terug bent! (Max ook niet)
victoriaverstappen: Zo prachtig dat je bent!
User3: Enjoy your days away, you deserve it after what happened

In those days I was away with Lando, Max and I were texting and facetiming almost everyday. Little by little, our bond grew back and I started to open up again, but I was still wary. I was busy packing my suitcase so that we would be sure to catch the plane home in time. Lando was busy talking on the phone, sometimes it seemed like he was arguing and he used really weird words. Guys can be so weird, you have no idea...

After a 3 hour flight we landed and drove back home. When we got home, Lando walked around really mysteriously. "What's wrong with you?"
Lando looked at me "with me? Nothing... maybe you should put on something nice"
With a sad face I looked at the clothes I was wearing
"Why?"
"Just after a 3 hour flight maybe you just should, I'm going to change later too"
I just nodded and quickly changed into a white silky dress, put on some mascara and walked to the stairs where I heard 2 voices downstairs. Of course it was Lando and I recognized the other voice in no time too. With a smile on my face I walked downstairs and saw Max standing with a bouquet of pink and white roses.
Lando walked to the kitchen with a big smile and left Max and I alone.
"I brought you roses"
I took the roses in my hands and looked at them with a smile "they are beautiful"
"Just like you"
I put the roses in a vase and put it on the big table. Max took out his car keys and held out his hand to me "Come on let's go"
"Where are we going then?"
"First we will go take a look at my new house, the rest is still a surprise"
"New house?! Why didn't you tell me that before?"
Max started laughing as we walked out "because I wanted to show it to you right away"

He opened the car door for me and I got in, then he got in too. Now I was curious about his new house, the whole ride we talked and laughed and it felt so good to be back. It became quiet as we pulled up a long driveway that led to a large stylish house, I looked wide-eyed at the house.
"Wow" was all I could get out.
He stopped the car and handed me a key.
"Can I really go inside?"
"Yeah but that's an extra key"
Frowning I looked at the key in my hand
"That key is for you, so you can always come over... whenever you want"
My heart skipped a beat in my chest, he was being so romantic... from second 1 when he saw me.

After a quick tour around the gigantic house we got back in the car. Max was now driving to a secluded spot and the sun was setting. Max stopped at a open field where I could see a blanket a little further along with a few pillows and a basket. Max had prepared a picnic for us...
"What have you done?" I laughed as we sat down on the blanket.
"This is all for you and because I wanted to ask you something in a nice way"
My mind was running overtime, thinking of everything he could ask me.
"What do you want to ask?" I asked impatiently
He took my hand "I know I've hurt you a few times and I have a wild heart but I promise I won't hurt you anymore and my wild heart is only for you.... I would like to make us official, so now I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend" while he asked his question he took a small box from the basket next to him, with slightly open mouth I followed every move he made. He opened the box and a bracelet with a small diamond on it appeared.
"Yes, of course Max!" finally came out of my mouth and less than a second later I felt his lips on mine. It felt so right, just like it always should have been.
He put the bracelet around my wrist and I looked at it with the widest smile ever.
"It's beautiful Max, you shouldn't have done that"
"Schatje... everything for you"
He opened a bottle of champagne and poured 2 glasses full, together we enjoyed the champagne, the beautiful sunset and each other.