Part 43

There I was with a broken heart, me who thought I was going to burst out into tears when he left but nothing happened. I felt empty, numb and his voice kept running through my head 'I love you'. Lando had come in and put his hands on my shoulders "what did he say?"
I turned to look at him "he said that he loved me... for the first time ever"
Lando shook his head with a sigh "let's go on a little vacation, go pack your bags I'll take care of the plane and the hotel"
"Are you sure?"
"Sure, you can't change my mind, I need to take care of my sister"
I walked upstairs and started packing a suitcase for the 100th time. While packing I came across a sweater from Max between my clothes, I held the fabric firmly in my hands and sat down on the bed. I pressed the sweater against my chest and smelled his cologne that was still on the sweater. What was I supposed to do...

"Are you ready? We must leave!" Lando shouted from down the stairs.
"Yes I'm coming!"
I threw the sweater on my bed and closed my suitcase, hopefully I had everything I needed with me. I walked downstairs and saw that Lando was already standing by his car. I wanted to walk over to him but was interrupted by the ringing of my phone, I glanced at the screen and saw Max's name appear. I put my phone on airplane mode and dropped it in my handbag. Lando loaded my suitcase and I got in the front.

After a long flight we got off the plane and the warm air hit my body. It felt so good, we took a taxi that took us to the hotel.
"How did you manage to find something so last minute?"
"I have my connections and you don't have to worry about that"
"Suspicious but okay" I laughed as we walked into our room. I immediately ran to the bed and jumped on it "this feels perfect"
"Stop jumping before I have to pay for a new bed"
I laughed and got off the bed "shall we go to the beach first? Maybe ride the jet ski! That was a long time ago," I suggested.
"Perfect plan and afterwards we can eat something together"
"We complement each other well after all"

We looked for a spot on the beach to put our towels so we could go into the water. We had first reserved for the jet skis and we still had an hour before it was up to us so what could be better than cooling off in the sea water.
In my red bathing suit I walked towards the sea and let the water slide past my feet. It felt refreshing and I enjoyed the gentle sea breeze. Lando just walked into the water without thinking and dived in. When he resurfaced I heard him making noises that indicated that the first moment was cold after all. I started laughing with him but I soon realized that this was not a strict plan because he started splashing the water. I held my arms up to my face for protection even though it didn't help much so I decided to counterattack and splash back. He came up to me and threw me over his shoulder like it was nothing "Lando don't you dare drop me in"
"What do you say? I can't hear you" he laughed as he went further into the water. I pushed myself up a bit by pushing my hands against his lower back and then the moment was there I felt him drop me over his shoulder straight into the water, another scream came out of my mouth before hitting the water . When I came up again I looked at Lando who was laughing in front of the whole beach. It was time for revenge, I quietly walked over to him and then jumped up with full force and knocked him down by pushing on his shoulders. So a whole water fight started, after a while we got out of the water and walked back to our towels. Lando was stopped by some Formula 1 fans to take pictures and I walked over to our towels so he could take his time.

 Lando was stopped by some Formula 1 fans to take pictures and I walked over to our towels so he could take his time

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵

⚫️🔵

Nora_Norris: A holiday to find myself again 🌊
👥 landonorris

charles_leclerc, emsverstappen and 249.583 others liked this post

User1: Show him what he's missing!
pierregasly: Enjoy! 😉
maxverstappen1: I miss you
charles_leclerc: Looking hot over there
User2: Did you finally break up with Max?
emsverstappen: You are glowing!
josverstappen7: ❤️
User3: Did Max really cheat on you?
danielricciardo: I hope you didn't drive that boat
              landonorris: Thank god she didn't
              Nora_Norris: I'd be a natural!

After the fantastic holiday where to be honest I didn't think about Max for 3 seconds. But now that we were back home, all the recent events flashed back through my head. I did the laundry to change my mind again but it was difficult, very difficult and Lando saw that too.
"Are you joining us for race week on Monday?"
"Yeah sure, I want to support you and encourage you"
"Are you sure? You'll have to see Max."
I shrugged "I'm strong, I can handle that"
"Sure? I don't want you to get sad again and stuff"
"Lando don't worry, I'll be okay"
"I do Nora, I'm always worried about you"
"You're too sweet" I laughed as I walked to the kitchen "what time do we leave on Monday?"
"We leave early anyway, the plane takes off at 8am"
"So very early" I laughed as I took a bottle of water from the fridge
"What if we organize a barbecue? Then we invite Daniel, Lewis, Pierre, George and stuff"
"Yes that sounds good to me, invite them and I'll prepare cold pasta and cut the vegetables while you go to the store"
"I think so a great plan" said Lando and took the bottle of water from my hands to drink it myself.
"I'll put it in the group first" he smiled.
I shook my head and got a new bottle of water from the fridge. Lando left for the store and I started cooking the pasta while grating the carrots, slicing tomatoes, washing lettuce, slicing cucumber and so on.

After a while, Lando returned with a large box and some bags filled with meat and bread.
"Will an army come for dinner?" I asked while looking wide-eyed at the bags
"Uh we are 8 people, we counted 2"
"Oh wow okay luckily I cut enough vegetables and cooked pasta"
Lando mysteriously walked to the yard with a box but decided not to pay attention to it. I quickly ran upstairs to change my clothes and put on some make-up. Suddenly I heard water running followed by a splash. I looked through my window overlooking the garden, Lando was sitting there in a swimming pool "you are not serious" I laughed to myself and walked down to look.
"That's why you walked out so mysteriously!"
"It's cool! And refreshing... especially in this heat"
Nodding I put a chair at the edge of the pool and I placed my feet in the water.

 especially in this heat" Nodding I put a chair at the edge of the pool and I placed my feet in the water

landonorris: Bought a swimming pool ☀️

Nora_Norris, maxverstappen1 and 615.979 others liked this post

Nora_Norris: Biggest pool I've ever seen 🤭
mclaren: Needed right now 🥵
danielricciardo: Don't drown man!
User50: Jealous!!!
charles_leclerc: I'll jump in right away man
maxfewtrell: "Take a pic of me in the pool bro"
User60: I can fit in there next to you!
emsverstappen: Looking good over there 😉