Part 3

"Boys let me finally introduce you all my lovely sister Nora" he grabs my arm and drags me closer to the boys. "Hey everyone nice to meet you all" I wave with a smile. Daniel grabs my hand and shakes it "Hey nice to meet you, you sure you are his sister?" Daniel asks after letting go of my hand, I frown a little "I mean your way better looking" Daniel says and laughs. I shake Pierre his hand quickly and say hi, I do the same with Charles and I have to say his hands are so soft. I smile softly and walk over to Max to shake his hand "we are not shaking hands Nora" he says with a serious face "oh yeah that's fine" I nod and take a step back. Max starts laughing and pulls me into a hug, confused as I could be I hug him back "it's amazing to finally meet you Nora" he says before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I could feel my cheeks warm up and could only guess they are turning lightly red "Nice to meet you too Max... I mean all of you" I quickly add. "Right let's go inside I'm starving" Pierre says as he starts to walk into the restaurant with Charles. I could hear Lando laugh with Daniel as we all followed Pierre and Charles inside.

We are escorted to out table which had a lovely view.
They were all chatting with each other about next weekend, about what they expect. They were also gossiping about the other drivers, yes boys gossip as well. I could see how much Lando was enjoying this and I couldn't be more happy for him. I took a sip of my water and could feel a pair of eyes burn on my skin, I look around the table and see it's Charles who was looking at me but quickly rejoined the conversation as I look at him. I shake my head lightly and start to play with my necklace listening to the others.

"So Nora are you exited about this weekend? I heard it's your first time seeing Lando race" Max his voice sounds so warm and immediately gets my attention. "Yeah I'm actually very excited but also a little nervous about it as well" I could feel Lando his arm around my shoulder "is Nora a little scared" he says in a childish voice. I push his arm off my should "shut it Lando I'm not" I roll my eyes and turn back at Max who was watching with a smirk on his face.
"So Max are you positive about this weekend?" I place my head and on hands looking at Max "well to be honest I'm really positive I can't wait to get started..." he kept on talking and I was lost in his eyes, I nodded once in a while 'showing' I was still listening but his eyes were holding my attention. Once I realised I was staring I shook my head and took a sip of my water, I didn't hear what Max told me so I had to say something "I can't wait to see you on track". He smiles before mixing himself in the conversation that the boys are having.

"Why don't we go out tonight! I mean we have a few more days so why not go out and have a drink" Pierre said full of excitement. "That's an awesome idea Pierre! I bet You know a good place around here" Daniel said with his big smile on his face. Everyone agreed and we all decided to go back to our hotel to relax a little and we all would have the time to get ready. We said our goodbyes and went all to our hotels. When Lando and I got back into our luxurious hotelroom I let myself fall on the couch, Lando walked straight to the bathroom. My phone buzzed a couple times so I took it out of my purse, it's a dm from Max. A small smile forms on my face as I open my phone "what are you smiling at?"
Lando stands in front of me wearing sport clothes "what are you going to do?" I ask not answering his question "well since we are going out tonight I'll go for a quick run want to join?" I quickly shake my head "no thanks I don't run" Lando shrugs "suit yourself see you in a bit" he says and quickly leaves the hotelroom. I look down at my phone and tap on the dm.

maxverstappen1
Hey, hope you are not overwhelmed by some of the boys you met today ;)

Nora_Norris
Heya there! Not overwhelmed but I was like just listening a lot... observing everyone

maxverstappen1
Observing huh that's interesting, saw something during your observation?

Nora_Norris
That's for me to know and for you to ... ;)

maxverstappen1
Damn now you made me curious ;)

Nora_Norris
Maybe, just maybe I'll tell you tonight ;)

maxverstappen1
Can't wait ;)

I locked my phone and threw it next to me on the couch. Wait was I flirting with max right now... I shake my head to get that thought out of my head. Maybe I should take a quick shower before Lando gets back and claims the bathroom until we leave tonight. I quickly run to the bathroom and turn the shower on, let's play some music to get in the mood.

After my lovely shower I do my makeup first since I only wear mascara and sometimes highlight. It doesn't take too much of my time, when I'm done with my makeup I walk to my room and look trough my suitcase for a lovely dress to wear. Nothing too short or too tight because I want to dance tonight. After a few minutes of going through my stuff I pick out a lovely dress with white heels, nobody knows how long I will walk around in them but they make the look.

I walk to a mirror to look at myself in the outfit "you look great ik that dress" I quickly look beside me and see red Lando, now I am the one that looks like someone saw a ghost

I walk to a mirror to look at myself in the outfit "you look great ik that dress" I quickly look beside me and see red Lando, now I am the one that looks like someone saw a ghost. "God damn it Lando you gave me a heart attack!" I place my hand on my chest looking at him, his laugh was so loud you could possibly hear it in Belgium. "Sorry but your face was hilarious, bummer that no one took a picture" he says before walking into the bathroom "idiot" I mumble to myself. I grab my hairdryer and dry my hair so I would have the time to straighten it. I have natural curly hair but I'm not a fan of those curls, they make me insecure.

Yet again I'm the one who has to wait on Lando again, that boy is unbelievable sometimes.
I looked at my phone, we were already late and I don't want to arrive last "Norris hurry the f up, we are late!" I yell as I tap my fingers on the wall. Lando walks over with a big smile on his face "all the fancy people arrive last" he says as he opens the door so we could leave. "So that means you are going to finish last this weekend?" His face changes and punches my shoulder, the same shoulder as this morning. I bite my lip in pain "sensitive much" I smirk while holding my shoulder. "Let's not talk about this weekend but let us have fun" he answers.