Part 37 (+16)

"Charles don't go there"
"Come on remember what I said about Max? Just stay here with me, because I don't want to lose you"
"Charles no... I'm sorry but no" I said as I pulled my hands out of his grip and started to walk away.
"I'm begging you" he said and started following me.
"Nora come on listen to me for one more minute" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lando walking towards us but was stopped by Emma pointing somewhere.
"What do you think you are doing?"
Charles released my wrist and I turned to see Max walking towards us with big angry steps.
He now went to face Charles and put his hands on his side, Charles looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"I asked you a question" Max continued
"I was just catching up with Nora...isn't that allowed?"
"It didn't look like catching up... you're going to hurt my sister first and now you're going back to Nora with your paws slumped?"
Charles started to laugh "Nora will come to me when she finally realizes what kind of person you are"
"What kind of person I am? Take a look at yourself man"
"Max come on we both know you broke her heart twice already and you will do it again"
"Then you don't know me buddy"
"I know you very well that's why I'm warning her once again before she gets into her misfortune again"
I stepped in between the two of them and looked at Charles "Dude you faked an engagement and then cheated on her, you should worry about yourself instead of someone else"
There Charles was speechless, he most likely had not expected this, certainly not from my mouth.
"We'll talk later" Charles said and walked towards the Ferrari motorhome. Max put an arm around me and led me inside the Red Bull motorhome.

I followed in silence as they shot the video for Red Bull Racing. Since it was the beginning of the week, we would go to a restaurant with a few others: Daniel, Lando, Max, Carlos, Pierre, Mick, Lewis, Emma and me. I was already thinking about what I would wear, I had completely forgotten that this was their tradition. After shooting the video, Max came to me "will you come with me? I'm dond for today" he helped me up and we walked to the parking lot, I first walked to Lando's car to get my suitcases, I always had a spare key to his car in my handbag. Max helped me unload and then load into his trunk. We went to the hotel together, of course I slept in his room since we now lived together.
"Have you been in the room yet?" I asked curiously.
"Yes, just for a moment to put my bags there."
"So you don't know what the bed is like?"
He grinned "no not yet but we can test that together later" he laid his hand on my thigh and winked. I was already feeling warm and blushed, looking out the window.

We arrived at the hotel and walked to our room and he opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I smiled and walked in and immediately looked around.
"What a huge room, did you ask for this room or something?"
Max put my suitcases aside and laughed "no I think all rooms are this big"
"There is even a kitchen with a kitchen island" I said while sliding my hand over the kitchen island, I turned around slowly so I could look at Max who was now walking towards me. I leaned against the kitchen island and rested both hands on it, Max was standing right in front of me with his hands on my hips.
"I'm glad to have you back with me"
Gently I pushed myself on my toes and gave him a short kiss "I'm happy to be back with you too"
He pulled me against him and kissed me passionately, with a smile I kissed him back. He patted my buttocks to signal me to jump up, so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he positioned me on the kitchen island so that I sat down. The passionate kiss continued as our hands made their own way across our bodies.

Soon I pulled his shirt over his head interrupting our kiss. I stared at his chest and ran the tips of my fingers from his neck to his pants. I saw goosebumps forming on his skin, I felt his hand grab my neck and make me look into his eyes, to be honest I thought it was pretty sexy when he was a little rougher with me at times like this. As I looked into his eyes I bit my lip, his head came closer but he put his lips to my ear and whispered "don't tease me like that" it made me giggle slightly while goosebumps started to appear on my skin. He gently kissed my neck before picking me up and walking towards the bed. He dropped me on the bed and helped me undress.
"You are so beautiful" he praised me with a grin before he got undressed as well.
Our lips were connected again and my fingers tangled into his hair.
I interrupted the kiss and pushed him off me and then pushed him down on the mattress so I was on top. He let out a grunt that made me smile even more, his fingers slid down my back "the things I want to do to you" he moaned slightly.
He grabbed my ass, his fingers digging into my skin leaving some marks. His length pressed against me and it made me grin, I licked my lips lightly before pressing a kiss onto his lips.

"Stop teasing" he said as he turned us around again so he was back on top, ramming right into me, which left me gasping for air.
"Fuck Max" I cried out, his pace started quickening, his thrusts became more and more powerful each time. I kept on moaning his name as he kept hitting the right spots inside of me. I slid my fingernails all over his back and by the looks on his face he enjoyed it.
"You're so sexy" he groaned as he quickened his pace again.
A huge feeling of pleasure washed over me as I came, he spilled inside of me, filling me up before he looked into my eyes. Both of us panting with a grin, he laid down next to me and I laid my head onto his chest listening to his heartbeat.
"That was amazing" he said as he planted a kiss on my head.

Max looked at the time and jumped up "we have 30 minutes left before we have to be at the lobby"
"Wait what?" I got out of bed quickly, picking some clothes out of my suitcase. I quickly got changed into my clothes, doing my hair in a messy bun and fixed my mascara.

In that outfit we walked to the elevator, I patted my hands on my pants looking for my phone only now to remember it was still on the kitchen island

"Go to the lobby I'll be right back. I'll go get my phone"
Max nodded and kissed my cheek before I made my way back to the hotelroom. I walked in quickly grabbed my phone and walked back out but immediately got pushed against the wall, as a result of that a sharp pain shot through my back. Two hands were pressing on my shoulders so I would stay against the wall. I looked into a pair of eyes with confusion "what the hell is wrong with you!"

—————————————————-
Who do you all think it would be?
Find out tomorrow! x.

Note: AV3CADOP10R  and I are using some small things from each others stories. !With permission!
Just so you guys know.