Chapter 4 - "Who are you?"

"God, he's heavy." Lucy groaned, the boy's arm rested around Lucy's shoulder.

The three have already made it from the apartment. Y/n and Lucy are carrying the boy and two are already exhausted of how heavy this young man is.

"Nat, you should help us in here." Y/n pleased.

"Girl, I cannot. I just got my new fake nails on. Now give me your keys. I'll open the door." Nathan reached his hand for the keys.

"Why don't you get it in my bag. I can't reach it obviously."

"Oh right." He giggled, approaching Y/n and took the keys in her backpack. "Go it."

"Well hurry up then!" Lucy demanded. "I can't believe we are required to wear shoes that has a bloody heel on it."

Nathan unlocked the door, letting the two girls in first while carrying the unconscious boy. Y/n let them to the bedroom next to her and placed the blonde boy on the bed.

"I need to use loo." Lucy rushed outside the room and slammed the bathroom door for she already can't hold it in.

"Nathan could you please take his coat and shoes off? I'll just get some towel and a bowl of water." Y/n stated.

Nathan nodded.

Y/n went out of the room, making her way to the kitchen as she grabbed a small towel and filling the bowl with water.

It was very unusual of Y/n to let a stranger in, especially when the stranger looks rather suspicious to her. But Y/n felt worried to the man and she wants to help him recover from his fever.

The bowl was now filled with water and she made her way back to the room. There she saw the boy, wrapped with a blanket.

"I already fixed him to bed." Told Nathan.

"Thanks, Nat." Y/n took a stool, placing the bowl of water to the table next to the bed. She sat down on the stool as she dips the towel in the water. She squeezed it to not let the water drip while wiping the boy's forehead, the cheeks and placed the wet towel on his forehead after, as the three left the room.

"He's handsome." Nathan raised his eyebrow as he landed on the couch.

"I guess you won't need Tyler for long." Lucy teased.

"Oh come on. He's a complete stranger and please stop bringing Tyler up to this." Told she.

"If you say so." Lucy giggled. "I think we should probably go home now. It's getting late."

"Yes. Thank you for helping guys." She smiled.

"Bye, Y/n." The two bid.

"Bye."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Morning came. Y/n again was awoken by the sunshine that is going through her sheer curtains. Coco barked at her, letting her know about the stranger she kept in last night.

"Wait, Coco." She yawned, her feet already on the ground. She stands up, walking to the bathroom first. She looked at the mirror with her messed up hair. She brushed her hair, tying it up and went to the other room where the blonde boy is.

She felt the boy's forehead and his fever was already gone, but still, he's asleep.

She went back to her room, got dressed up in her work out clothes and headed upstairs to warm up her body.

The apartment that was owned by Mrs. Hillary has its very own dance room that only the three and of course Mrs. Hillary has the access to the room. The building has 4 floors and in the 4th floor was the dance room.