Chapter 34 - Her Father

Y/n was laying down on Draco's chest whilst she played with his 2 silver rings on his finger.

"What are these rings?" She curiously questioned, looking up at Draco.

Draco smiled at her. "This," he pointed at the ring that has a carved snake on it. "Is a Slytherin ring. It was given to us. And this," he pointed to the other ring. "Is a family heirloom."

"Oh," she laid her head back to his chest.

Draco noticed that there's something going on, on her mind.

"You look tired," Said Draco.

"Do I?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You should sleep and rest." He kissed Y/n on the forehead.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Morning arrived.

Y/n woke up and saw Draco wasn't next to her anymore.

She got out of bed and took the hoodie that Draco wore last night. She went out of her room and saw Draco, sitting on the couch whilst drinking his coffee.

"Good Morning," he greeted.

"Morning," she smiled sitting next to him.

Draco gave her the phone that she left. "The producer have texted yesterday. He says that the audition would be later at 10."

"Wait, really?" She looked at her phone.

"Are you going?"

"I think so," she grinned. "Yeah, I will."

"Good girl," Draco tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"But there is something I want to ask you." She grabbed her bag next to her, taking the letter out that she took with her. "Do you know this place?" She handed him the letter.

"Godric's Hollow? It's a village from the Wizarding World. Why do you ask?" His eyes met hers.

"It's letter from my father for Mama." She looked down.

"But, I thought your father already died."

"My mother lied to me. She didn't even told me that I have a brother. I think it's the reason why she never told me who's the heir. I thought Mama's heir would be a distant cousin."

"Do you want me to go there?"

Y/n lifted her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"I can go there while you're auditioning." He smiled.

Y/n suddenly hugged him. She really felt grateful that she would finally be able to see her father, let alone her brother.

"Thank you," she hugged him tightly.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco walked with her to the place where the audition was held.

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone?" He asked.

"Draco, I'll be alright." She assured. "Besides, Nathan and Lucy will be here. You need not to worry."

Draco was hesitant to let her hand go, but he let go instead.

"I'll come back for you." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Oh My God!" Lucy effused, causing Y/n and Draco to look at her. "Did you see that?!" She turned to Nathan.

"Lucy, I have eyes. Of course, I saw that." Nathan said in his sassy voice and walked towards Y/n. "I'm glad you listened to me." He hugged her.