Chapter 33 - Back

Y/n kept on walking back and forth. Coco's eyes kept on following her.

Then someone knocked on the door, causing the two of them flinch.

"Y/n, I have news to tell." Her mother entered, "I just met Prince Albert. He has ask my permission for your hand in marriage." She effused.

"Oh," she said, feeling hopeless. She thought that if she married Prince Albert, she wouldn't be able to get her dream, let alone be with Draco.

She has come to realize that she truly loves Draco. Her friends made her realize. So she choose to...

"I'm sorry, Mama, but I'll have to reject his proposal." She told.

"But dear, You have spent most of your time with him. How come you-"

"I do not love him, Mama." She said it directly to her Mother.

"But, he is a Prince."

"But I don't want to marry someone who I do not love."

"Y/n, love is just a thing in marriage. It is not that important." Her mother stated.

"You speak of love like it is just a useless thing, then what is this." She took the letters on her bed and went back to her mother, throwing the letters on the floor, right in front of her mother.

Her mother froze as soon as she saw it.

"Mama, why didn't you tell me Papa was still alive? Why didn't you tell me that the two of you are still writing letters? And of course, let me not forget, why did you hide the fact that I have a brother?" She voiced, questioning all what she has just found out.

"Y/n, don't you raise your voice to your mother." Her Mother tried to act calm.

"Why are trying to hide someone so important to me?" Y/n's voice is already breaking.

"You are to marry Prince Albert."

"No, I will not. I love someone, and that someone is not him."

"Y/n, come to your sense."

"You come to your sense, Mama." Y/n raised her voice.

"I will not tolerate this kind of attitude." Her mother got mad. "You are to marry Prince Albert, whether you like it or not, Young lady, and you will not leave this room until I say so." She turned her head to her lady-in-waiting. "Miss Taylor, the keys."

Miss Taylor gave her the master key.

Her mother walked out of the room and closed the door. Y/n ran and tried to open it, but it was already locked by her mother.

She slid herself against the door, sitting on the floor. Coco approached her, sitting right next to her and stroking its paws on her arm as he whimpers.

"I don't know what to do now, Coco. There's no escape." She sighed.

Then, it came to her mind. The word escape gave an idea for her to escape again.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n already got dressed up into something not formal, though she's still wearing a dress since all of her clothes doesn't consist of any pants or jeans.