Chapter 43 - Little two

(9 months later)

Draco and Y/n have stayed in the Harlington Manor for Y/n to give birth. Her Mother insisted for her to give birth at their home, for she has called a professional doctor she trusts and that doctor have served the family way long before Lord and Lady Harlington got married.

It was in the evening.

Draco and Y/n was sleeping peacefully when suddenly she woke up. She shook Draco's arm, waking him up.

"Dear," she breathed, turning on the lamp.

"Yes?" Draco opened his eyes, sitting up and placed his hand on the back of Y/n. "What is it?"

"My stomach hurts..." Draco could hint how painful it was from her voice.

"Should I call for the doctor? He's just in the next room." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I think I just need to go the bathroom." She said while holding her belly.

"Wait, let me help you," Draco got out of bed and went to the other side to help Y/n.

As Y/n got up, her water suddenly broke, causing her to gasp. Draco's eyes widened. He knew that she is about to give birth.

"Sit down and wait here," he helped her sit back down. "I'll get the Doctor."

Draco rushed outside the room and went to the next room, knocking on it until the Doctor opened it.

"Mr. Malfoy, what is it?" Asked the Doctor, who is rubbing his eyes.

"Her water broke," Draco panicked.

The Doctor's eyes went wide awake and rushed back inside his room to get his things. "Wake Lord and Lady Harlington up and I'll go get the nurses."

Draco nodded and run down to the hallways to wake Y/n's Parents whilst the Doctor went to the room near their bedroom to where the 2 nurses are.

Draco knocked loudly on the door, for them to be able to wake. Then it was opened by Lord Harlington.

"What's wrong, Draco?" Asked his father-in-law.

"Y/n," he panted. "She.." he took another breath. "Her water broke."

Lord Harlington's eyes widened.

"Go back to Y/n, I'll just have to wake my wife up." Told Lord Harlington.

Draco nodded and rushed back to Y/n.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Y/n held a tight grip on her mother's hand and Draco's while trying to push hard like what the Doctor told her to do.

Draco was worried and terrified. He's afraid that something might terrible happen to her or the babies. Yes, babies. Y/n is expected to have twins, though they didn't know the gender yet.

"It's a boy!" Exclaimed the Doctor, giving it to one of the nurses so that the little boy is handled with.

Draco felt ecstasy inside of his chest.

Y/n pushed again, groaning in the pain and breathing heavily. Draco wiped the sweat on her forehead and spoke, "You could do it, Love."

She pushed harder until the baby got delivered successfully. Y/n laid her head on the pillow, panting.

"It's another boy," smiled the Doctor as the nurses gave the babies to the couple.

"You did a great job, sweetheart." Draco smiled as he gave her a kiss on the cheek whilst holding the baby.

Y/n looked down at her baby boy and her other little boy on Draco's arms. She couldn't explain the happiness she felt, but she really loves it.

"I believe Draco's mother wanted to keep a tradition on naming their children." Lady Harlington told. "Isn't it that right, Draco?" she smiled.

"Yes," Draco softly smiled. "It is."

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

(3 years later)

Evening.

Draco was running around, playing and trying to catch his little boys in the playroom. The boys has the resemblance of Draco for their eyes, hair and pale skin. The boys are also named after their grandfather and great-grandfather in Y/n's family side to keep what is traditioned in their family. Their names are Perseus Arthur Malfoy and Scorpius Harold Malfoy.

"Papa, look, I'm a dinosaur." Scorpius said while putting on a helmet made out of cartoon that looks like a dinosaur.

"And I'm an eagle." Perseus placed on a cloth making it look like wings on his arms.

Y/n found them playing around as she leaned against the doorframe, smiling at the three. She find them adorable.

Draco saw her smiling at them.

"Ok, the boss is here!" he told his children. "Time to go to bed."

"Mama!" the boys ran towards Y/n as she kneeled down to level her little boys.

"Are you ready to sleep?" Asked Y/n to her twins.

The boys nodded.

"Great, come on." Y/n stood up and held the hands of the twins, leading them to their room.

Draco tucked Perseus on the bed whilst Y/n on Scorpius. They both kissed them good night and turned on their night light for them to be not scared. Y/n closed the door as the boys slowly closed their eyes to sleep.

"I have something for you." Y/n smiled and led him to the bedroom.

Draco sat down on the bed as Y/n took a small box out of the drawer of her vanity and gave it to Draco. She sat down next to him as Draco gave her a questioning look.

"Just open it," she giggled.

Draco smiled and opened the box, revealing a pregnancy test with two red lines on it.

"You're pregnant?" Draco's eyes turned to her.

Y/n nodded with a smile on her lips.

Draco hugged her tightly, kissing her on each of her cheeks and on her lips. It gave Draco joy upon knowing that his wife is pregnant again with his baby.

"You really love being a father." Y/n chuckled.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be." he laughed. "Well, there's another little Malfoy in the family." He placed his hand on her belly.

"You know, Lucy's pregnant too." Told she.

"Wait," Draco flickered his eyes. "With her 3rd child too?"

Y/n nodded.

"Sweetheart, did the two of you plan this?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I....Uhh..." Y/n bit her lip. "No," she denied.

Draco knew she's lying, so he stared at her whilst his eyebrow was raised, waiting for her to tell the truth.

Y/n sighed, feeling guilty as she spoke, "Yeah,"

"And don't tell me too that Nathan is going to adopt their 2nd child too?"

"How'd you know?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Let me just tell you that I, I mean WE knew that the three of you are planning behind your husbands' back." he smirked.