Chapter 39 - Promise

Time past by so quickly and school has already ended.

The only event that is left is the theater play that Y/n was in. The Theater Play was held back in London, and Y/n was excited, for she is to finally perform on Broadway, especially when she's one got one of the lead roles.

She was sitting at the vanity table. She couldn't stop the excitement inside of her. She has worked for this and failed many times, and now the day she would shine has finally come.

Draco knocked on the door, opening it.

"Hi, dear," A sweet smile was plastered on his lips as he walked closer to Y/n.

Y/n looked at Draco's reflection in the mirror, smiling and turned around, looking up at him.

"So you're already achieving what you dreamed of," he spoke.

"I still can't believe it, I feel like I'm just dreaming." She pinched herself. "Ow...I guess it's not." She chuckled.

Then there was a knock on the door and a woman peaked in.

"Y/n, it's time." She told and left to manage the other crew.

"Well, are you ready?" Draco's hand waited for hers.

"Ready," she held Draco's hand.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

Draco got on the front seat next Nathan as the lights were dimmed and the curtains on stage were opened.

Y/n's family was sitting at their box.

The music already started as Y/n got out of stage, singing.

Draco was proud. He's proud of Y/n and he knows how much Y/n deserves to be on stage. It has been her life long dream.

"Are you sure it'll be alright for you that Y/n's like going to kiss someone?" Asked Nathan.

"It's ok, it's just fake and it's part of her job." Answered Draco.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The show ended. The Producer and the crew were very proud and cheered for the actors and actresses who made the show beautiful, and they wanted to celebrate, but Y/n declined for she said that she'll meet up with Draco.

Y/n got dressed up to her usual clothes and was about to leave, but before she could do, Draco came in, holding a bouquet of flowers and closed the door behind him, walking towards to Y/n.

"Draco, you don't have to give me flowers." She gave Draco a kiss on his cheek.

"You deserve it, love. I....umm," Draco couldn't much process his next words.

Y/n noticed that he's nervous over something.

"Are you alright, Draco?" She tilted her head, trying to look at his eyes.

"The thing is..." he took a deep breath and exhaled a heavy one. "This may not be a romantic place, but I want this to be just simple."

"Draco, what are you talking about? You're making me nervous." She chuckled.

Draco held her hand and planted a kiss on it.

"Y/n, I wanted to dedicate the love that I shared with you, I want it to be our lifetime. For the past months that we've been together I couldn't help, but fall in love with you, soo..." he pulled out small blue velvet box.

"Draco, you're not proposing, right? Because we're still young and I still have to grad-"

"No, no," he chuckled. "It's a promise ring." He opened the box, revealing a gold ring with a tiny diamond on the center.

"Draco, you need not to," her heart melting from Draco's sweetness.

"I want to do this, Y/n." He smiled softly. "I wanted everyone in the world to know that you are taken and mine only. I don't want any man hitting on you like you're not with me."

"Aww," she cooed.

"But, that is not only the reason."

Y/n looked at him.

"I promise you that even there are thousands or millions of ladies in the world, I would only set my eyes on you. I promise that my love for you will be forever." He said as he placed the ring on Y/n's finger.

A wide grin was on Y/n's lips, her cheekbones were almost showing. She hugged him tightly into her arms.

"Thank you," she spoke.

Draco pulled away, leaning closer and kissed her on the lips.

"The day will come that this ring will be upgraded," he smiled, proudly, while looking at the ring he gave Y/n.